whats the best color for the duster????

what color?

• Total voters
-
After seeing 71blueduster's, I may need to change my vote... that is some kind of fine!

what color is this?

Paint code for a 73 is L3 Honeygold

test.jpg

how about black, not flat or gloss but satin black. works for me

512 B block.JPG

hemi orange with flat black hemi hood,thats what im painting mine:snakeman:

how bout the color you like ? seen this happen, when someone put color on a car through suggestion and hated it. i bought my car with a tri-color and wish i hadn`t. touch up and repairs are, forget it. i`m not going to suggest a color but i will say think it out real good to avoid regret. just spout`n off here! good luck and post it up when you`re done.

All the colors. every quarter panel different color. I voted for hemi orange because I love the orange with flat black look. But... that manic mango is cool

=P~ I'm with Dusterforever...original's the way to go but if I had it my way...triple black, panther pink, rallye red, lemon twist, greengo...

=P~ I'm with Dusterforever...original's the way to go but if I had it my way...triple black, panther pink, rallye red, lemon twist, greengo...

Original only if it was a rare car reguardless of the color. otherwise, If you have a little /6 sky's the limit as long as it stays a mopar color. and heck, iy you did an engine swap already...go green, Plum Crazy, hemi oranage are sure nice.

Phil

I'm tired of seeing nothing but Plumcrazy, B5 and Hemi orange cars! I don' tknow about you guys but of all the mopars i and friends have owned or parted out over the years MOST where Light green, Dark green or brown.

Heck, It seems just about half the 71 swingers built where triple green like mine was originally. F3 light green poly/light sheerwood green irid OR F8 have to be THE most popular original colors from 68-71!
I'm struggling myself about what color to go with. Should I keep the F3 and be different AND original at the same time? Or should I go with how I WOULD have ordered it and go Winchester grey with black tail and black top?

Paint code for a 73 is L3 Honeygold

When I looked it up I saw that Honey Gold was Y3... but it looked like a darker color than what yours is? Are you sure thats the right color? I am having trouble finding a car the same color as yours is.

-
Back