What's the best nitrous system to use???

-

Outlaw49801

Reaction score
Just looking for some input on whats the best system to use looking for between 100 to 200hp shot can be either a plate or fogger would like something adjustable and that I can set

I use a nos cheater plate set up.. very simple install and has not given me one problem. I also run a cheaper sniper kit with no issues at all

I agree with racerkilla cheaper and easier to install, especially if a 200 HP shot is your upper limit.

My max limit is not 200 but is all I wanna go for time being it is guesstimated that car will be deep into the 10's aslong as it will hook

cheater kit is 150-250 max.. sniper is 100-150 N.O.S. ratings.. some on here say you can get a bit more

the cheater kit has bigger solenoids, hi flo bottle valve and a different plate as well.

Well than I would look into a fogger system IMO, you can pill up to 600+ then go dual kit for more.

If your going to hit it off the line with a 200 shot please take a video, I would love to see that:cheers:

I run a Wilson plate system and i love it. Its a little more money than the NOS, but it does come with the purge valve too. The small Wilson plate system will do from 50HP to 250HP.

look at nitrousoutlet.com. I ran there stuff on my ram. There brand X stuff will support 200hp. I would run a direct port system, even though you say 200 is what you want to run. Nitrous is very adictive, and you will want more. Spend the money now and only buy it once. Instead of getting a plate and wanting more than what it will do and having to upgrade later. Remember that you need a fuel system that will support it as well. You could run a dedicated fuel system with a 1gal tank and keep race gas in it for when you use nitrous, that way the tank can just be used to run the motor. Unless you have a track only car. Then it's probably not that important.

I've run a Cheater before with no other problems than the ones I caused myself, lol. If I were to run N20 again, I would go with the Zex system. I really like the perimeter plate with no spray bars. I hate the purple color though.

I have a nitrous work kit ratted to 125 to 300 hp

http://www.barrygrant.com/nitrous/default.aspx?page=90

never hade problem except for fuel pressure

I was alwais running too rich so I hade to lower

the fuel pressure a bit at the time just to make sure

aint going lean and I was running the line,pump

and regulator as my carb so I end up at 5 psi

and every thing went find,the years later I spoke

to a guy and he told me that those kit were made to

run with mec. fuel pump thats why I needed to run

the at 5 psi so I install 5/8 russel line from the tank to

the regulator install 2 of them one at 5 psi and the other