what's the oddest Viper powered car?

-
I don't know who is building that, but it is obviously at a significantly higher level than anything else in this thread. Borders on speechless... Notice how the precision fabricator has yet to remove the windshield wipers, he must have something insane planned for them, OR, he just can't get them out... Incredible, amazing, stupendous (or was that stupid???) build going on there. Hats off to that guy...

I know right, that guy must be a freaking genious. I wonder if, seeing as how that frame rail is custom made, if he's going to try putting the Viper IRS in the back too. That would be pretty cool.

That Dart is a members car I can't remember who the member is.

Judging from all the pic's of viper engines in non viper vehicles,there must be a steady source of crashed viper's to pull part's from!

Is it me or is the Acura pic photo shopped? The lighting on the engine and the shadow of the bar across the engine bay look kinda odd.

Is it me or is the Acura pic photo shopped? The lighting on the engine and the shadow of the bar across the engine bay look kinda odd.

I'm going to agree with you on this one. Looking closer, the engine is WAY off center too. I'm calling BS until I see a build...

It seems that most of the internet world agrees this is photo shopped. I looked and can not find any build info on Viper or Acura forums.
~Michael

I agree about the acura too. Cause that's the ONLY photo you can find on it. It's a fairly good photochop though.

I know this is an old thread but at a local car show the other day I found this!!
~Michael

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 285
  • 009.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 279
Well executed, or not, it's still a waste of a good engine in a real ugly car

I know it's just a model but it would be an odd one to build full size. It's a 1958 Edsel with a Viper V10 twin turbo and complete Viper suspension.:wack:

actually, someone on this site built that car. I think its somewhere in the model building thread.

wait, that should have been 67Dart273 and his comment about ugly foose wheels.

I saw a Viper-powered Jeep CJ at MATS a couple of years ago. I'll find the pics and post them later tonight after work.

People just throwing viper engines around like party favors!

Where do these people /find/ all these engines?

I'm with you Sully--Where do they get them??????????

actually, someone on this site built that car. I think its somewhere in the model building thread.

wait, that should have been 67Dart273 and his comment about ugly foose wheels.
It was actually me that built this Edsel model, and 67Dart273 as for the wheels they were not my first choice but with this particular build it was hard to find anything to fit. I had to widen the body to clear these wheels as it was.](*,)

Here is one!

Now that is cool.

attachment.php

I'm with you Sully--Where do they get them??????????

It's not hard to find them, many junkyards specialize in Viper parts. You can usually pick up a "drop in" setup (Engine, transmission, wiring harness & ECM) for a couple grand.

It's not hard to find them, many junkyards specialize in Viper parts. You can usually pick up a "drop in" setup (Engine, transmission, wiring harness & ECM) for a couple grand.

Maybe in PA but not here

I dont have a pic but Greg (SS And AFX) built a Bird or Daytona clone with one. Thing does 180 before the repo wing starts flopping around.

Its red lol...

-
Back