What's up everybody?

-

562bigdaddy

Reaction score
Mopar head from way back. First car was a 1970 duster and now I own a couple toys 73 duster /6, 73 swinger lil ol 340, and a 71 swinger hopefully a bad boy someday. This site has alot of good input I just have never signed up. Today I had some time. I was wondering if anybody is heading out to the Mopar Springfling in Van Nuys, California this weekend. Woodley Park to be specific.

Thanks
BigDaddy
(No reference to anyone just a big boy with 4 kids)

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!! Sounds like you have some wonderful A- bodies. Show us some pictures some time. And I'm not going to that personally, but I'm sure there will be some people from this site going.

Welcome to FABO! I will be out there at the Spring Fling both days with my Dart. We are having a FABO section on sat so if you are there stop on buy and say hi.

Thanks everybody I appreciate the warm welcome.
I will be there on Sat. trying to pickup parts and Sun. trying to sell parts. I know kinda weird but my buddy has the truck and he can only go on Sun. I will be looking for you guys.

Glad you jumped in and joined this great bunch of tec's and folks here.
FABO is the best of the best site going for sure, enjoy.

Good morning everybody,

I was there at Spring Fling but I didn't see anybody or any booth for FABO. I think I saw Burntoranges' car though? not sure. It was a great turnout on Saturday but Sunday was definitely much less of a crowd. Forgot my camera both days. Anybody got pics?

Have a good one:smilebox:

562BigDaddy !!!!

-
Back