What's up with legendary interiors?

-

Dana67Dart

The parts you don't add don't cause you no trouble
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at their website on my android phone.

I put in my 67 Dodge Dart and no seat covers come up.

The vehicle info used to be more specific now it just asks for year make and model.

Anyone else having this issue?

Yes, their site is unfriendly. Print catalog or better yet, color pics in Classic Industries catalog.

I have been looking at their website on my android phone.

I put in my 67 Dodge Dart and no seat covers come up.

The vehicle info used to be more specific now it just asks for year make and model.

Anyone else having this issue?
Dana67Dart,

Save yourself the aggravation. Forget the online site, it pure sucks! Order the catalog.

Better yet, call them instead. They are excellent to deal with on the phone and extremely helpful in placing an order.

I bought a lot of parts from them, seat covers, door cards, seat foams, headliner, door handles, window cranks and spacers ,even Formula S floor mats.

Everything showed up perfect!

By the way I ordered Legendary covers through Classic Industries with a bunch of other stuff in Nov of '22. Currently the expected ship date is Christmas ... 13 months from my date of order. Legendary was quoting 10 months a few months back. Be prepared to wait.

It would have arrived quicker ording direct from legendary. Have a friend just got some covers, 9 months total Wait.

Why do people order from classic, they don’t know what they are doing, and misinformation abounds from their salesman.

It would have arrived quicker ording direct from legendary. Have a friend just got some covers, 9 months total Wait.

Why do people order from classic, they don’t know what they are doing, and misinformation abounds from their salesman.
Only because Classic screwed up I believe. I ordered from Classic because they had a discount and I am consolidating shipment on $7k in parts. For some reason Classic has zero idea on eta even though Legendary seems to know exactly what the lead time is.

The OP is going the right direction ordering direct.

Last edited:
I tried to log in earlier this week to double check the rear seat covers I had on my wish list and to see if there was an update on my front seat vinyl and the log in option is gone. Emailed them to ask what was up and the response was they "updated" the website and all accounts have been deleted. Sucks too because as mentioned it's such a pain in the *** to find what you're looking for on the site-the search engine is just awful.

"Updated"... :rolleyes:

just tell them you are mark from graveyard cars and you will have it in 30 days lol

I tried to log in earlier this week to double check the rear seat covers I had on my wish list and to see if there was an update on my front seat vinyl and the log in option is gone. Emailed them to ask what was up and the response was they "updated" the website and all accounts have been deleted. Sucks too because as mentioned it's such a pain in the *** to find what you're looking for on the site-the search engine is just awful.

"Updated"... :rolleyes:
Yeah, they were "updating" the site in 2018 when I ordered all my parts.

Its too bad the site isn't more user friendly to reflect the attention you get when you call them directly.

That service is outstanding! I found that experience exceptional and I told them so.

-
Back