What's wrong with people?

-
I think I have seen it all now :coffee2:

I think I have seen it all now :coffee2:
I`ve been to a one legged man *** kickin in roosterpoot arkansas, and three goat ropins in texas, and ain`t never seen anything like that!!!!

Well, there's at least one person in the world that thinks it's cool......
And it ain't me.

Saw a guy quite frequently in Lindsay with "F**K YOU" tattooed right in the middle of his forehead....he was about 45 years old in Tim Hortons with his teenage son. I wonder how job interviews went??

Saw a guy quite frequently in Lindsay with "F**K YOU" tattooed right in the middle of his forehead....he was about 45 years old in Tim Hortons with his teenage son. I wonder how job interviews went??

I knew a guy who had F*ck you tattooed on the inside of his lip.

He would ask if you read lips, then roll his bottom lip over so you could see the "f*ck you" tattoo...

If he had a twin, they could put their heads together and make an *** of themselves...

If someone was very ugly, then had a good looking celebrity/model's face tattooed on their face...

Would that make them better looking???

If i had to shave my head for something; surgery, bad haircut, accidental removal, I'd probably do something like that if i had cash, get a tattoo that you don't have to care about, because the hair covers it.

I'm pretty sure I've seen that guy at Carl Casper auto show. If not then there are 2 of them cats running around like that!

-
Back