What's wrong with this picture?

-
Thanks, I'm trying to do his memory proud. I'm waiting on a convertor now to install engine/trans.

Is that the same Bruce from Atlanta, GA that started the Dart GT registry?

I didn't know that he had a barracuda also. I picked up his 65 Dart station wagon.

Is that the same Bruce from Atlanta, GA that started the Dart GT registry?

I didn't know that he had a barracuda also. I picked up his 65 Dart station wagon.

I'm not sure if it is the same guy. This Bruce lived in Dunedin Fl. He passed away in October this year.

It's not the same person. Bruce Budbill (7071DartGT Reg) (RIP) lived in Fort Valley, Georgia, about 60 miles south of me.

It's not the same person. Bruce Budbill (7071DartGT Reg) (RIP) lived in Fort Valley, Georgia, about 60 miles south of me.

Oh that Bruce, yeah I was part of the work detail that went up there along with a bunch of other FABO members and help build Bruce a wheelchair ramp addition to his house. After we were done Curtis and I went to the Hospital in Hawkinsville and I got to meet Bruce.

Oh that Bruce, yeah I was part of the work detail that went up there along with a bunch of other FABO members and help build Bruce a wheelchair ramp addition to his house. After we were done Curtis and I went to the Hospital in Hawkinsville and I got to meet Bruce.

I never got to meet either one (RIP), but was able to buy the wagon after he passed.

It was very sad that he passed so soon after everyone built the ramp for him. It was a great effort for those that did get to participate.

-
Back