Whatt to do?

-
I just picked up a numbers matching numbers 1969 Dart GTS with a 340/4sp. The car has 55K originals miles and is a true survivor. F7 with black vinyl roof and interior with the black bumble bee stripe. It looks beautiful. But I have a 950hp 571ci BBC just sitting in my garage I want to swap out because the 340 is so wimpy. Do you guys/gals think that is a good idea?

Did you fall down & hurt your head :poke: :)

Yeah go for it. Then have "MOPAR SUCKS" air brushed on the air cleaner.

FINALLY someone doing what I wish I could do. Please start a thread that I and MANY MANY others can follow and learn from.
I just picked up a numbers matching numbers 1969 Dart GTS with a 340/4sp. The car has 55K originals miles and is a true survivor. F7 with black vinyl roof and interior with the black bumble bee stripe. It looks beautiful. But I have a 950hp 571ci BBC just sitting in my garage I want to swap out because the 340 is so wimpy. Do you guys/gals think that is a good idea?

He's playing with you to get a rise out of ya. He knows he will destroy the value of that car or he would not have said numbers matching and wimpy 340.
Ding Ding Ding! Give that man a cigar. I was just keeping you guys on your toes. Consider it an early April fools joke. A really bad one.

I recognized your handle and knew you had been here a good stretch. Figured it was a stir the shitpot thread lol.
I think its working. .lol

I recognized your handle and knew you had been here a good stretch. Figured it was a stir the shitpot thread lol.
I think its working. .lol
Well it was either that or calling someones Duster and nice Nova. But that would have been too personal and I'm not into hurting peoples feelings. And I love Dusters. Problem is I love them all. I'd love to have a 71 Demon and 72 Duster.

Ding Ding Ding! Give that man a cigar. I was just keeping you guys on your toes. Consider it an early April fools joke. A really bad one.
Sorry April 1st. isn't for another month! Jokes on you!

Op....please post pictures of car and future power plant.
It's your car....I wouldn't do it, but it's your car.

Jeff

-
Back