Whatta Ya Drinking tonight??

-
stopped in to see some old freinds (cute bartenders) and did a budwieser with a shot of cuervo, twice, then went to see another friendly bar whose owner is a good friend as well as the tender, did another bud and shot-o-gold and headed home. pretty much just seeing old friends and wishing them a happy holiday season.

Sounds like at the rate you're goin you might not remember the night and who you wish happy holidays.
Sounds like fun!

Well its christmas morning here, Im sitting at work drinking my 8 or 10th cup of coffee.

At work?? That just aint right!! Hope you got some baileys to go with the coffee!! Me..Southern Comfort, beer and coffee with baileys

Merry Christmas

I stepped up to the good stuff tonight. I'm drinking Bud instead of PBR.

Sorry for all you folks working tonight.. Merry Christmas all!

Me, right now its Elijah Craig and Ginger Ale.

Been getting everything ready for my son to visit, it's been 10 months since I last saw him.

Merry Merry Christmas.

Hot chocolate made with Mexican chocolate........with marshmallows.....

If you like orange juice drinks, here's one for ya'- take 1/2 pint each vodka, tequila, brandy, & cognac dump into a pitcher, stir in 1/2 cup surup of grenadine. Mix about 2 tablespoons to 8 oz of OJ. Tastes like melted orange sherbet but kicks like a Tennessee mule. Cheers!

At work?? That just aint right!! Hope you got some baileys to go with the coffee!! Me..Southern Comfort, beer and coffee with baileys

Merry Christmas

Yep, Id much rather be at home with family. No alcohol with the coffee either, thats kinda frowned upon here. Well, have a cup for me. :coffee2: Merry Christmas

VBstubbie.jpg

Well I'm still going. Wine yesterday, my favorite Pearl black label vodka and cranberry juice today.

I love being off Christmas week!

Off all christmas week also, sippin on a cold Bud in the bottle, cooking dinner.
A couple of days ago a friend walked down to my place with a quart of clear liquid in a mason jar, really good stuff when chased with Bud.

Good Times Moonshine brewed right down the road in Milledgeville, Georgia.

Some Mike's Hard Lemonade (pink), Sambuca shooters and a Whiskey (Canada Club 12 year old) chaser. Gettin' good and f****d up @ 7:00pm. :eek:ccasion: :snakeman:

Wylde1.

-
Back