Wheel&Tire Simulator

Should this thread be be stickied to the forum?

• Total voters
-

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Ok everyone I stumbled accross this and figured it would be a great tool to post up here on fabo.....alot of guys are always asking someone to photoshop there ride with different wheels and tires so they can see what it looksl ike....WELL now YOU can do it!!!!! and its very easy and works with just about any vehicle.....just fill in your information in the drop down menus,change the color of the vehicle,pick the brand and style of wheels you want,the tire size you want,change the ride height of the vehicle and so on.....

Very cool tool to get an idea of what you would like your ride to look like....Hope everyone gets some good use out of this and keeps and possibly stickys it to the forums so everyone can find it with ease!

Just follow the link below!

http://www.autowaretech9.net/nextwheels/jegs_ec.htm

P.S. Some vehicles you may not find "yet" but they may add more in the future? for now you may have to search for a vehicle similar to yours to get as close to the style of your vehicle as possible.

I do not believe that Darts or demons are available in the list but a duster is aswell as a barracuda and chargers and challengers and other mopars aswell....hope this helps!

That is a handy item. I used a very similar one a while back for purposes of evil. This was a "what if I won the lottery and wanted to build a really dumb car" adventure. Nothing says status like an Incredible Hulk Green Diablo with white spokes and knobbies.

Hideous_diablo.jpg

Hideous_diablo.jpg

-
Back