Wheel vintiques Mopar 15x4 front runner steel wheels

-

cpearce

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with these wheels? I am considering them for front of my Dart but would like to see how they look before I pull the trigger. My car is mostly street occasional strip. I run all steel wheels and dog dish caps but need to buy 15" front rims to clear my new brake calipers. I have had 15x8 steelies on back now for several years.

The aftermarket wheels have been having issues with the dog dish caps coming off on some of them. I would look for a factory set of 15x5.5 and they are probably cheaper

The aftermarket wheels have been having issues with the dog dish caps coming off on some of them. I would look for a factory set of 15x5.5 and they are probably cheaper
Only issue I have is I must use 5x4 bolt pattern.

Small bolt 15x4? Those aren't as cheap as a standard wheel and are considered custom. Have you talked to The Wheel Man in Indy? I can PM you his #

Small bolt 15x4? Those aren't as cheap as a standard wheel and are considered custom. Have you talked to The Wheel Man in Indy? I can PM you his #
Thanks for offer to provide number. Actually small bolt pattern are same price as 5x4.5. These are available through wheel vintiques or coker tire. All sizes are $108 per wheel except the 15x4 which are $200 in either bolt pattern.

Does anybody have any experience with these wheels? I am considering them for front of my Dart but would like to see how they look before I pull the trigger. My car is mostly street occasional strip. I run all steel wheels and dog dish caps but need to buy 15" front rims to clear my new brake calipers. I have had 15x8 steelies on back now for several years.
what size tires on your 15x8 wheels

Have run both 245 60 15, and 235 70 15. With very minor clearancing of wheel lip a 255 60 15 should fit.
Car is stock as far as spring relocation and wheel tubs. Nothing has been modified for wheel fitment. 15x8 with 4.5 bs.

-
Back