When you think you have seen it all

-
It's not your car, right?

Absolutley not!! I was looking at CL and saw this thing. It beat the pink Ramcharger I saw on Tennessee CL last week.

PINKRC.jpg

i stopped and looked at a 66 Fury along the road for sale today, was a pretty rough car homemade rear qtr patches, interior tore up...the guy wants $ 5000. for it...it has a 400 smallblock Chevy in it that he claims has more then the $ 5000g's in it.

i stopped and looked at a 66 Fury along the road for sale today, was a pretty rough car homemade rear qtr patches, interior tore up...the guy wants $ 5000. for it...it has a 400 smallblock Chevy in it that he claims has more then the $ 5000g's in it.

bet that was a waste of time

I had a 53 Dodge Wayfarer that had GM running gear in it and MustangII front suspension. Not my favorite combination but the person that did it at least did it right. No hack job. Regret ever sellig it!

Attachments

• 53 Dodge Engine 0001.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 167
  • 53 Dodge Exterior0001.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 53 Dodge Exterior0010.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 53 Dodge Interior Front0001.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 179
I had a 53 Dodge Wayfarer that had GM running gear in it and MustangII front suspension. Not my favorite combination but the person that did it at least did it right. No hack job. Regret ever sellig it!

Nice ride!
Thats screaming for an early Hemi & straight axle.

I've got a great idea. One of you guys buy it, I'll trade you a slanty with a 904 for the chevy motor and transmission to put in my monza project, and we will both be happy....Dean

That particular 53 Dodge Wayfarer is a beautiful car in that condition whatever engine it had, adding an early Hemi would have been disastrous because of the extra weight and although that car may have come with a hemi , sometimes its best to use a trouble free driveline.

As I've always said, there are hot rodders and there are restorers and as the Barris brothers always said, anyone can restore a car but it takes a real man to chop it up

-
Back