Whent to CTC Auto Ranch in Denton Texas

-
You were naughty! There's a non-Mopar pic toward the end. You took a picture of a Mercury Cougar and posted it where any unsuspecting Mopar fan would see it! Shame!

Just kidding. My first car was actually an 81 Cougar XR7. I MUCH prefer the late 60's/early 70s ones! Much better lines!

You were naughty! There's a non-Mopar pic toward the end. You took a picture of a Mercury Cougar and posted it where any unsuspecting Mopar fan would see it! Shame!

Just kidding. My first car was actually an 81 Cougar XR7. I MUCH prefer the late 60's/early 70s ones! Much better lines!

Ya, I have a soft spot for cougars!

NICE... How are his prices???? I need some truck stuff..

EXPENSIVE, quoted me almost 2000 for a 70-72 dart front clip almost all of the cars are still complete, cuz his prices are top dollar, also quoted me 500 for my dads 73-74 satellite out side trim....

EXPENSIVE, quoted me almost 2000 for a 70-72 dart front clip almost all of the cars are still complete, cuz his prices are top dollar, also quoted me 500 for my dads 73-74 satellite out side trim....

Yup they are. I called them a few weeks ago and he is extreeeeeemely proud of his used parts.

Yup they are. I called them a few weeks ago and he is extreeeeeemely proud of his used parts.

ya, I have never been to a salvage yard where they tell you not to open the doors or hoods on any of the cars....

Guy was nice though, didn't even charger me the 10.00 fee to get in....

they prob sell most of there stuff online. I have a yard that is similar to that in oregen. I live about 180 miles north of it but it makes for a cool road trip. here are some pics of took of Wildcat Auto Wrecking a few years ago.

It is amazing to a person like me that grew up in the rust belt to see cars in a wrecking yard that still have metal above and behind the rear wheel openings.

Stephens Performance is nearby and I drove by it once while going somewhere with the dirt bike. Called them asking about some parts - high as hell. $250 each for door windows???

Just buy a parts car.

It is amazing to a person like me that grew up in the rust belt to see cars in a wrecking yard that still have metal above and behind the rear wheel openings.

yes I know, I was walking around texas with just a head full of questions hahahah

-
Back