[WANTED] Where are the 67-69 front bumpers??

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdoug

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
Ever notice that when you really want something, it's not in the ads? But when you're not in the need, that part is all over the place?? Or...is it just me?

Anyway, looking for a C L E A N front 67-69 Dart bumper. Don't need a show piece or I'd be forking over $339+ for a new AMD. But looking for something that's straight and still has some kind of shine left. I KNOW someone has one they're not going to use...

Prefer local pu in Nor Cal, but cold find an excuse for a trip to So Cal as well.

I will also consider a NICE fiberglass bumper as well.

Cash in hand, no BS.
Sooooo, what cha got??

I have a nice used set for the front and rear. Not perfect but decent Chrome and would be an excellent set of cores to have redone as there is very little pitting on the back side PM me if interested

No...I said PREFER. I have no problem paying shipping for the right deal. I bought a nice rear from a guy in AZ for the right price and was very happy...

Let me look. I think I have a decent one here in Fresno. I'll try to look tomorrow after work. I may be some work to get to it as I have all the bumpers that are off cars together, including the ones for my son's 67 Dart convertible. I'll PM you my phone #.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back