Where can i get floor shifetr bushings???

-

duster360

Reaction score
Where can I get the bushings for my floor shifter linkages?

Try Jim's Auto Parts (www.jimsautoparts.com). They have a huge inventory of parts including A-bodies.

Here is the part. Jims had it, thanks for the link Devil Car.

hf-420.jpg
GEARSHIFT CONTROL TORQUE SHAFT BUSHINGUsed on 1967-74 A, B, C, and E-Body applications with automatic transmission. Two bushings required for both column and floor shifted automatic transmission equipped cars. Also, two bushings required for 1970 4-speed reverse lockout linkage.HF-4201967-74 A, B, C & E Body w/ Auto Transmission$ 7.95 ea.

See if someone, ANYONE, other than Jim's has that part. $8 and $20 shipping coming at you... Get a total shipped quote... otherwise RUN!

Check if Jack's Auto or maybe Dante's has it.

Another choice is Year One. The part number is TB6774 and the price is $5.10. It's listed under transmission parts. I'm relatively certain I have seen them on E-bay and there are probably other vendors such as Tony's and the ones Crackedback pointed out that also carry them.

Thanks Devil Car for the part number at Yearone. I had been trying to find it there but there website is a pain to look through. I had rather use Yearone anyway because I live just a couple hours from them. So that means the next day it should be on my doorstep.

-
Back