where can I get torque boxes?

-

sparkie573

Reaction score
Hi. just wondering where I can order front and rear torque boxes for 71 A body?? I haven't been able to find a vendor that has them. :banghead: Thanks.

awesome. thanks. I hadn't figured they would have any either. but apparently ebay DOES have almost everything.

Awesome because the ones I did see were like 200 plus shipping. you have a couple of pics of yours on your car? I'm sure I could probably fab some up if I saw some good home made ones. Thanks.

Awesome because the ones I did see were like 200 plus shipping. you have a couple of pics of yours on your car? I'm sure I could probably fab some up if I saw some good home made ones. Thanks.

Starts on page 12 and goes thru page 13.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=101437&page=12

I built the Sub Frame connectors and the torque boxes for less than $50.00 for all if I remember correctly.

My car is so dang stiff with the Sub Frame Connectors, Torque Boxes, front radiator support and 14pt Cage. It will easily sit on 3 jack stands and I have had it teetering on 2. The doors shut perfect. They still click, click when you close them. All body gaps are perfect.

-
Back