Where did it go??

-
I probably didn't read all the comments on there, but wow!!???

maybe it has some hidden agenda related to sexual discrimination ( I really didn't think I could spell that). LOL

BTW, What happen to that young lady that was modeling on top of her Dart ??

Prolly like the missing sock in the dryer. Sucked into the Blackhole.

That is why I put a safety pin on my socks before putting them in the wash....that way they stay together and I do not get mismatched socks because the wear patterns on the left and right foot are different so you can rotate your socks if you can identify which is which and get the them to wear evenly so that when you seek replacements for worn socks, you wont have one nice one and one really worn one ....they will be about the same amount wear and you get your money's worth of use out of each one.

I am sure I am not alone in doing this??

That is why I put a safety pin on my socks before putting them in the wash....that way they stay together and I do not get mismatched socks because the wear patterns on the left and right foot are different so you can rotate your socks if you can identify which is which and get the them to wear evenly so that when you seek replacements for worn socks, you wont have one nice one and one really worn one ....they will be about the same amount wear and you get your money's worth of use out of each one.

You got to be kidding??!?!$&#@ :???:

Nah, sometimes you just have to live life on the edge a little and chance that your socks might be worn a little different, it adds some spice to things.

I've started marking mine with permanent marker in code so I can match them up... :glasses7:

That way I can tell the old ones from the new ones. As soon as a hole starts to wear through, they get promoted to rags.... :cheers:

And if one sock gets a hole and the mate doesn't, then I can rematch all the singles, instead of sending them to Steve to play Michael Jackson with one glove on his hand.... :color:

are they date coded or numbers matching socks?

Each fresh pack I open gets a letter, and then a number. The letter is the batch, and the number identifies which pair it is....

A1, B3,... Etc...

Then if only one sock in a pair gets a hole, then I can wait until another one from that same batch gets a hole in it and then mate the two "orphans" to each other...

Kinda like rotating your tires to keep the wear even. This keeps the socks with even wear together....

that's why summer time is best time of all because who needs socks in the summer when the concrete is warm for barefoot or you can just use flip flops in the back 40 and hope you don't run into a snake. LOL

I try to buy all the same kind of socks and wear them only one day. Now to the pins. When I was in basic we had to pin our socks together, but that was because it was communal wash and that was the best way to keep track of who had what. But hey, if that works for you, then do it.

Yes Lance, I don't ever want to see a pic of you in a skirt again :banghead:
Seeing this reminded me of two neighbors. They move from one church to another. They move from one ethnic group to another as well. One day they are dressed in what I see alo tof the local Russian folks wear, in particular the wives. The other day the men were working on an outbuilding....wearing what they are trying to pass of as Kilts....but in reality looked like they were blankets from Cheaper Than Dirt lol....
We have one over zealous moderator , who plays god.

Happened to me to
Careful, speaking the truth around here may get you in deep doo doo....
Hmmm, I would never guess why?? Perhaps comments like that???
See what I mean???

I thought that pinning them together was so if one got lost they would get lost together.
So the lost one wouldn't be lonely.
Then I realize it wouldn't get lonely because of all the single socks other people have lost. LOL

We need to get back on the subject.

Where did the women of FABO thread go???

that's why summer time is best time of all because who needs socks in the summer LOL

Some people do... Have you smelled their feet??? :pale:

Or seen their yellow fungus toe nails??? :twisted:

Just because it fits, doesn't mean that it looks right.... #-o

-
Back