Where do the seats mount 71 duster

-

71dusterdan

Reaction score
Hey guys I know this is a really dumb question! The previous owner/s of my car have punched at least 4 sets of holes in the floorboards to my car. In fact when it came off the truck at my place, it had a Cordoba bench seat in it!!!! I have no idea what the car came with originally. I did add a set of holes myself, but now that I took out the cage, and plan to share it with my family...I need to mount the seats as close to stock as possible. If you can help with any kind of references , dimensions, pics anything at all will be a big help! Thanks, Dan:burnout:

Here is a pic of my stock 71 floor pan.
There are indents in the floor where the bucket
seats are mounted.
bench seats go on the outside of the big bump
in the floor pan.

Attachments

• holes.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 116
Thank you gentlemen...I dont need to know which style seats, they are never gonna be stock again. Sorry my question wasnt clear enough, but your time is appreciated. The pic with the circles, was exactly what I was looking for, thank you very much, No I will get to fabbing mounts, and reinforcing the floorpan for the buckets. Much appreciation to all 3 of you!

oh and bye the way...glad to see that dent running across the top of your trans tunnel, is stock!!! hahahaha mine has the exact same dent, and I have wondered how it could have happened! Ma Mopar made it that way! hahahaha

-
Back