Where do these NPK street outlaw guys get all their money

-

stroked340

Reaction score
I mean like Ryan Martin has 2 NPK cars the '70 chevelle and now he's racing a '69 camaro on mega cash days all BIG dollar cars..

I'm pretty sure they all have shops and a lot of sponsors

I believe they make quite a bit of money for being in the tv show and off reruns. Ryan Martin has won alot of races and alot of money. Just look at the cars they raced when street outlaws started compared to the cars they race today. Used to be their hobby, now its their job.

I believe they were all successful businesses owners before TV came calling. Google search can fill in the blanks…

Combination of related and non related successful business ownership, sponsorship, and winnings. As mentioned elsewhere payment for the tv series for the ones involved and appearing on a regular basis.

I finally retired after 30 years with $10 bucks in the bank to show for it. I spent 85% of my money on booze and hookers, the rest I just wasted :wtf:

I believe they make quite a bit of money for being in the tv show and off reruns. Ryan Martin has won alot of races and alot of money. Just look at the cars they raced when street outlaws started compared to the cars they race today. Used to be their hobby, now its their job.

if he was funding his racing program with winnings, he would starve.
sponsor and tv stuff is where it’s at

Wear a Procharger t-shirt and get a free Procharger. They have many shirts and wear a different shirt every race or after every commercial.

Agreed there!

Daddy Dave has a garage door biz and does well. What the others did/do IDK. Figure after they make there biz money and pay all the employees and cover all the bases at home, the extra “Toy Car Money” is what they have into there cars so they have to be smart business men to have this type of money to waste on there hobby/obsession for fun.

I’ve been luck enough to have people help me out in a big way in my efforts on my car(s) and I will have there business names on the side of the car, but there not enough to make it a for free car and racing adventure!

Unless you have a 1 big sponsor willing to flip that huge bill, (Never happen IMO) your going to have to have many sponsors and most probably, a lot of your own money.

Yeah it's like those so called "reality" shows like Counting Cars. They could be building dust bunnies but the TV show is the main income.

Wear a Procharger t-shirt and get a free Procharger. They have many shirts and wear a different shirt every race or after every commercial.
That's probably not far from the truth.

Ever notice how some of the company names and logos are blurred out on the show?

i believe merchandising money which is wholly the teams, is the real bread and butter.

add in the sponsorship deals that could be parts, machine work, clothing as well as the TV money, and possibly contingency money.

as mentioned a lot of them have successful businesses and with that they buy the haulers and cars, put their names on them and now they're a write off thru the business.

i don't know if any of them have any action in the production of the series: producer, created by, technical consultants but if they do, that's real big money.

Ever notice how some of the company names and logos are blurred out on the show?
that's a matter of clearance. in production you have to get permission from those companies for their logos to be on camera. basically, they say yeah whatever it's fine, or no you have to pay us, then in post production they go thru and blur all the logos out that they haven't gotten releases for.

some companies are incredibly protective about their logo, especially when being used or shown in a less than favorable light. nike and NFL are two really huge ones that will come down like TON of bricks if you didn't get clearance.

SOCIAL MEDIA.
YouTube, instagram, tiktok etc.

I have no idea what each team makes, but there are car personalities on there make 6 figures a month off SM. Do a little research on the YouTube algorithms and you’ll see, it’s crazy.

Just noticed Monza not running the NPK says he can't afford it..

Just noticed Monza not running the NPK says he can't afford it..

Yep. He was uncompetitive for so long they cut his money. It was a chicken **** deal because he just finished a new car.

But, that’s how it goes. You can’t be bad for that long (inconsistent at least) and expect to get paid.

I also don’t expect him to run it out of his pocket either.

Agreed there!

Daddy Dave has a garage door biz and does well. What the others did/do IDK. Figure after they make there biz money and pay all the employees and cover all the bases at home, the extra “Toy Car Money” is what they have into there cars so they have to be smart business men to have this type of money to waste on there hobby/obsession for fun.

I’ve been luck enough to have people help me out in a big way in my efforts on my car(s) and I will have there business names on the side of the car, but there not enough to make it a for free car and racing adventure!

Unless you have a 1 big sponsor willing to flip that huge bill, (Never happen IMO) your going to have to have many sponsors and most probably, a lot of your own money.

Pretty sure Dave Comstock (Daddy Dave) has a diesel repair shop. Fairly sure anyway.

Monza had the garage door business. He gave that up to race full time. Jerry is his first name. Being almost as old as @fishmens67 I can’t remember his last name.

Edit: Jerry Johnston. I had to cheat and look it up lol. I get some cred for getting his first name right don’t I??

-
Back