Where do you get dash bulbs for a 69 dart

-

68GTconvert

Reaction score
Anyone know where do you get the small dash bulbs for the instrument panel for a 69 dart? Can I pick them up at any parts store?

Attachments

• IMG_2654.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 104
I just did this on my 66 Cuda on thursday. Got em' at my local parts store, and checked the other big chain store as well. #158, which I think is accurate for all clusters.

The big chain store had them for $4.99 a pair, which I though was too much. I was right, and the smaller store had the individually for much less. In fact, I bought all the bulbs I needed there for less than 2 packs of the dash bulbs at the big chain store!! Geof

I just did this on my 66 Cuda on thursday. Got em' at my local parts store, and checked the other big chain store as well. #158, which I think is accurate for all clusters.

The big chain store had them for $4.99 a pair, which I though was too much. I was right, and the smaller store had the individually for much less. In fact, I bought all the bulbs I needed there for less than 2 packs of the dash bulbs at the big chain store!! Geof

Great thanks. I was worried I was going to have to pay like 50 bucks or something for special bulbs through year one. Ha!

-
Back