where do you work at?

-
I am a heay duty Truck Parts Manager for Westrux Int'l which is an International truck dealer, so if anybody needs parts for trucks I will give you member discounts.

i work at a carparts company that almost only deals with american cars. the possition is head of mandrelbending exhaust tubing, i do everything from simple bending following paterns i have already developed to develop new paterns and doing quite alot of custom jobs like altering headers and building special onoff stuff for those customers who wants something that isnt available in any book. love the jobb and being able to help customers create whatever piece of tubing they may want and need that noone else seems to want to create,the pay may not be at the top but being able to help other gearheads is alot of fun. nomather how hard and frustrating something may be its always great to hand the completed part to the customer when its done.

what would be a good idea is getting those 175$ hooker headers for a bodies and alter the two pipes that hang 2 in lower than the suspension i wanna do that on mine..... problem solved lol

I work at Sardello Inc, we tear down locomotive engines, remanufacture parts, inspect parts, etc. I mainly remanufacture and inspect the cylinder jackets, and do alot of glass bead blasting. But...I've done almost everything in the plant. Its interesting. Makes my car parts seem little.

Unfortunately i am unemployed at the moment. But I do still have part time job in the honey-do department for my wife, although it seems more like a full time job. And I think I might make Manager if I can't find something soon....

commercial fisherman lobsters herring groundfish scallops giant bluefin tuna rock crab i also have a shop and i build fishing gear
(captain)

I work at Atlantis, No Ship! Bermuda/Cuba, in the ocean.
I clean, stand watch in front of the light brite panel, clean, target enemies of the state, clean, drill, clean, Read Mopar magazines deeper than anyone else, clean, get yelled at, clean, train other personnel and get trained, clean, and paint. Sometimes we rebuild hydraulic valves, pneumatic valves, wiring, circuit boards, and target packages for ICBM's (SLBM's)

Retired recently, was equipment operator, mostly hyd crane for a mech. Construction co. In pacific n/west, local 302 Seattle
Also did commercial fishing here on the Washington coast and Alaska

All around the country. Union pipefitter workin for my bennies!! No perdiem. Met alot of cool people and seen some cool places in our beautiful country! God bless the good old u.s.a.!!!!!!!!!

im an alignment tech @skips tire and auto center here in san jose Ca oh and 21 years of age

I am one of the owners of Bebops, a sports bar / restaurant / sports complex in Blaine, Minnesota. I have a sports bar that seats 475, and banquet hall that seats 320, 18.5 acres of land with 3 regulation softball fields, 7 volleyball courts, one football field and 12 horseshoe pits. www.thebebopvenue.com

I was an ASE certified auto tech for 20 years. Have worked for a few independents, the local Ford dealership and myself. Recently returned to school and will graduate from Washington State University with my MIS degree 12/10/2011.
~Michael

I see that there are quite a few "Rails" on here. I am a Locomotive Engineer for BNSF working out of Northern California. Has it really been 13 years...?

Electric power lineman...I construct, maintain and repair the local distribution and sub-transmission system. Check this video out... YouTube - Electric power lineman Not what I do, but very cool nontheless. These guys have balls!

I work for the power utility that looks after the south west corner of Australia as a switching operator/electrical technician. A lot of territory to cover. Lucky I like the scenery and the driving. Wouldn't mind chatting with yourself and others on here.

Owner of Paradise Road Rod & Custom, Indianapolis,IN
Very long days.

I own a Boat repair business , Foote Mobile Marine LLC . We do repairs to outboards and sterndrives . If people have boat questions or need parts i can help . Have been in the boat business since 1986 . Also did Commercial diving for Sea Urchins and sea Cucumbers until i got tired of seeing my life pass before me once a week .

i own an indepedent repair shop i worked here 27 years than i bought the place 4 years ago its been tough but being your own boss is great

Own my own heating,cooling,sheet metal shop,Times are tough right now here in Wisconsin and the low ballers are not helping at all,Been in the trade for 24 years and the last couple of years have by far been the worst,Retire????? I will never see that,I will be doing service calls till I can't turn a wrench anymore--God Bless you all--Steve

I am one of the owners of Bebops, a sports bar / restaurant / sports complex in Blaine, Minnesota. I have a sports bar that seats 475, and banquet hall that seats 320, 18.5 acres of land with 3 regulation softball fields, 7 volleyball courts, one football field and 12 horseshoe pits. www.thebebopvenue.com

Hey! I was in Blaine 2 summers ago to pick up my 75 Dart Sport. Nice town, nice people.

I thought I'd tell you that I tried to drink your bar out of Coors Light one night acouple of months ago....You sir have a WELL stocked bar!

-
Back