Where is everyone??

-

BARRACUDA340S

Reaction score
I have been surfing all the boards lately and they are all dead. What is everyone doing?? Me? nothing special, just working and waiting for the go fast parts. Life is OK.

WT heck are you guy's up too??

here, there and everywhere. :roll:
i am still trying to finish painting the house :scratch: and i wish i was already done.
i need to be working on the dart instead. :thumleft:

I think were all here, just at different times. Hopefully I will get the garage finished this weekend and then start working on the Demon. I ordered a bunch of parts today from a local speed shop. They did a pretty good job of matching Summitt's prices. Maybe I will have some pics the first of the week showing my start of project.

Jack

Had a class this morning.. napped in between and then had work til about 10ish. I was on and off during the day though. :)

onehellofadart said:
Whats up. I'm here to. Actually I'm in my studio finishing my cd with my band. :director: :rock:

Cool 8) So whens the release party :cheers: You gotta give us a mp3 sample when its ready :wink:

Working as usual :( got home about an hour ago,thought i'd jump online to see what you guys are up to.
Hopefully i'll be able to get the suspension out of the Duster this weekend,but i have to fix my truck first wiper motor took a dump on my way to work yesterday :x

Rain + No wipers = NO FUN :evil:

BARRACUDA340S said:
WT heck are you guy's up too??

:eye: I'm hung up waiting for the scattershield spacer to get here before I can play with the car some more..... Otherwise, work sucks, I've been busy cleaning out my family's old house to get it on the market, I lost a personal injury court case, and I got bitten by something last night that made the skin peel off of my forearm. :shock:

Otherwise I'm fine..... :D

let see, i have pullled the 273 out of the dat, the tranny is in for rebuild and awaiting the TC for the 340 transplant. The Duster is in first coats of paint and i am cutting fender wells for hearders today and finishing wet sanding.
I repaired major termite damage in one house that had a major support header completely eaten up. I reapaired major water damage at another house that had damaged the major support beams . Bothe houses roofs where in danger of falling in. Along with all of that i have been going through a major retirment physical and at the doc 2 or 3 times a week. Also finished my resume and been sending that out hoping for a job offer everyone pray for me I need a decent job or bothe cars are going to come to a screeching halt.

Oter than that not much :D :D :D :D :D

Winters coming soon here in Michigan and I have been trying to spend as much time on the cuda as possible.
I have been hanging new rear lower panels, pput a fuel cell in trunk, and spring relocation kit. My goal is to have the body done and epoxy sealed before the snow gets here.
Finsih the motor and trans over the winter, paint the body in the spring, install motor/trans shortly after that, and on the road by mid summer. :mrgreen:

Painting the master bedroom.

FBO ignition should be here this week for the Dart. Just got a manual steering box and pitman arm for it too. So long power steering :D

Need to order 2 Draglites for it, too!!!!!!!

onehellofadart wrote:
Whats up. I'm here to. Actually I'm in my studio finishing my cd with my band.

HAWAIIDUSTER wrote:
Cool So whens the release party You gotta give us a mp3 sample when its ready

Soon, real soon ! I think we finished the mastering last night. Made a couple of demo cd's for the boys. Now we will listen to it for a week or so. If we can agree its not too embarising, then I'll let you guys hear a song or two :D

I've just moved into a new (well 1959 isn't really new huh LOL) house, and after working all day I'm trying to fix all the stuff the last owner....ahh...fixed or didn't :roll:
There's all the broken sprinklers, the clogged drains, the dripping shower, clogged gutters etc, plus the usual honey do list that looks alot like my phone book :lol:, then when I have a free moment I'm trying to get my garage just how I want it.
It's slowly coming together it just takes alot of time.

onehellofadart said:
onehellofadart wrote:
Whats up. I'm here to. Actually I'm in my studio finishing my cd with my band.

HAWAIIDUSTER wrote:
Cool So whens the release party You gotta give us a mp3 sample when its ready

Soon, real soon ! I think we finished the mastering last night. Made a couple of demo cd's for the boys. Now we will listen to it for a week or so. If we can agree its not too embarising, then I'll let you guys hear a song or two :D

Yo Tony! What type of music? Any club dates?

Ya `no.... Joisey is jus ova da rivar frum here..... I'd luv ta come hear ya pla :thumleft:

John, I don't play out anymore. Played the circuit mostly weekends, back in late 70's thru early 80's. On and off in early 90's. I'm a Blues Rocker. Now I play with musician friends of over 25 years in my 24 track studio at home. Got tired or too old to lug equip in the house at 4-7am. If I could figure out how I will post a song soon. If I can figure out how :roll:

OK guys, how can you be here? I am and you're not. Demon dash had to come out. Dang them water leaks. Hmm, maybe a good time to get a new pwr steering gear box now that the steering column is out!

Im in here every day i do alot of my School papers on the computer so i hav the net open an i pop in every few min to see what was said!an i can never think of somthin to ask u all so i just browse throught the site waiting for somone to say somthin :scratch:

I've been busy bracing for the damn hurricanes. Charlie barely missed us, Frances gave us 50-70 mph winds for 4 days, and waiting to see what Ivan is giong to do. If it turns to the east today I may be heading to Oklahoma (family there).

-
Back