Where is member Darryl "Monook?"

-

goldfish65

Reaction score
Hey guys, just realized he hasn't been around, I just saw he was last active back in October, his pm box is full. Anybody stay in touch with Darryl? He's always been such a good guy around here. As many of us remember, he lost his wife totally unexpectedly a while back. Hate to see him missing around Christmastime. Anyone?

I left him a voice mail a while back but didnt hear anything back. I exchanged emails with him, but its been a while. I will see if I can get in touch with him. Thanks for thinking of him David, I was lucky enough to meet him last summer in Calgary.

I left him a voice mail a while back but didnt hear anything back. I exchanged emails with him, but its been a while. I will see if I can get in touch with him. Thanks for thinking of him David, I was lucky enough to meet him last summer in Calgary.

Thanks, I noticed you are friends with Darryl and was hoping you, or someone, might have his email.

Seen this thread first thing this morning, just now remembered him. Brain is getting more and more mushy as the days go by....

Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him in a while....

I remember him.....Very nice guy.... He has a gorgeous black barracuda! I was thinking Steve would be the only one that would know how to contact him outside of FABO. I hope he hears back from him, and that he is ok.

-
Back