Where to buy new carpet?

-

MCMLXXI

Reaction score
I am needing to get a new carpet for my dart and am curious where would be the best place to get it. Of course price is always a concern, but I am most interested in service, product quality, etc.

Thanks!

I got mine from dante on moparts...nice guy to deal with...its from ACC carpet
Fit my 65 nice-got the loop

Yea, ACC is probably the best all around quality. You better off ordering it from someone who carries ACC though. I went to there web site and it was a lot more money. Also there is someone on ebay that sells really good fitting carpet.

Got mine from ACC, haven't put in in yet, but I did a mock fit and it seems to fit great!

I bought mine from Year One and it was ACC carpet. I had a 20% off coupon when I bought it. I haven't put it in yet and that was a couple years ago. I think it cost about $80 or so.

StockInteriors.com had some good prices for a '74 Duster my son is rebuilding. They also will sell the same carpet by the sq. yard off their roll for uses such as our fold-down seat back and trunk panel.

Jerr

Hey 74DartSport Jerry ... thanks buddy! You saved me some typing. LOL Were you and Aaron as happy with it as I am???

StockInteriors.com x2. :-D

Absolutely, Leanna, the carpet set is great quality. We haven't installed it yet, but we bought three extra yards of material and used it to finish everything behind the fold-down seat. All that looks fantastic. I'll try to post some pics. The price was right, too.

When we restored Aaron's '74 Dart Sport, I believe we used a pre-molded set from Trim Parts ??? (maybe made by ACC). Like so many aftermarket components, there aren't really that many places making these carpet sets. If I recall, the Stock Interiors factory is in Georgia. I don't know about ACC.

Jerry

When I ordered some interior parts from Legendary they told me they get their carpets from ACC.

That is good to know. I got mine (combined with seat covers, foams, etc.) from Legendary when they had a sale. Does ACC also have sales?

I've never heard of any sales but it's really easy to shop around on the net. One thing I've noticed is that different vendors sell ACC carpets with different weights of backing.

I like Trim Parts brand carpet better than ACC. I get mine from stockinteriors.com

I noticed that ACC is running an April internet only special on their carpet. From their website:

**INTERNET ONLY SPECIAL**
Place your order ONLINE from April 1st - April 30th and receive 25% off retail pricing. Use ad code INTAPR09 at the time of checkout to receive the discount. *Discount only applies to retail sales of carpet, vinyl and floor mat sets. Discount does not apply to yardage.
However, this still ends up being more than some of their dealers. Just thought I'd post my findings as some people just like to buy from the source regardless of price.

.......in this group to get a discount for our members. Someone should contact ACC and let em knoe who we are. No need to run this through Lengendary or any other retail people. We need to be able to deal direct as FABO. Joey, can you help us? The retailers buy the carpet then mark it up and sell it to us. We should be able to buy direct for the same cost as the retailers. I need a set of brown carpet now. There is power in numbers.
Small Block

-
Back