Where to buy new pre bent brake lines

-

GoldDuster340

Reaction score
Anyone have a good experience buying pre bent factory replacement brake lines for a 72 duster with power brakes disc up front drum in the back.
If so a link or address would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

There is a member on here 6.1cuda68 his name is Marcel and he owns Canada line and tube, based in Vancouver. drop him a pm or chk the site out. tell him you are on fabo.

http://www.canlinetube.ca/index.php

Steve

I thnk they have gone belly up..requested a catalogue..BOUNCE...e-mailed them directly .. Subject: Delivery Notification: Delivery has failed

Shame, I would have liked to order Canadian..

I checked out "The right stuff " looks like they have what I need so I will give them a call also found another company close to me called "Classic tube" they were very similar but told me thier is a 3 to 4 week wait for lines so forget that.
Ill let you know how things went with The right stuff

Thanks guys
this site is so helpfull!!!!!! A+++++

i used inline tube because i could order over the internet. lines fit pretty good, they dident jerk me around or anything. i also got a proportioning valve from them. but i havent heard anything bad about fine lines or the right stuff, just dident want to talk on the phone. call me lazy if you wish.

I used fine lines, I bought the kit off ebay, came with all three rubber flex lines, and mounting clips, fit was very nice, The kit was only $139.00, (mild steel) and shipping was under $15.00. I would buy another set , if i was doing another car.

thanks for all the info and links guys I decided to go with the right stuff around $150 in stainless for whole kit. they were very informative and answered all my questions and new the car. So once it is delivered i will let you know how it fits!

Nope canline and tube is still open. Just received my stuff a few weeks ago. Best to call them. I don't think he updates the site very often.

I checked his prices against a couple sites, and it looks like he is comparable. One site I checked from the US,(cant remember which one), Marcel from Canline is way cheaper. He is a member on here, so that gives him the nod in my books.

Finelines got my business. Perfect fit and the price was right. I ordered all my brake lines and fuel line from them.

John B.

I got my front disk kit and brake line kit for my car from The Right Stuff. Fit perfect. price was right too. Disclaimer: I got the rear brake hose (axle to body) from Ehrenberg on Ebay.

I was very impressed with the kit. I would buy another one, but hopefully won't need to (LOL).

Steve

I found the prices very comparable and you don't get bent over by UPS getting across the border. Only paid $40 shipping. Would have been considerably more from state side.

Well just finished installing my new brake line kit from "the right stuff" the fit and finish was really good and they shipped it in like 2 days. They were very knowledgeable on the phone an all around excellent experience I highly recommend them!

The whole stainless kit was $170 with shipping and I had it shipped to family members house in NY about 35 minutes from me total duty was 20 dollars so a complete stainless brake line kit was under $200 not bad deal id say!
No hassle just install it :)

I am installing a four wheel disc kit on my 67 Dart that I bought from Master Power. I called Right Stuff, and they couldn't help me because I was using the MP proportioning valve?!?

I called MP and spoke with Fred who has been very helpful in the past. He said to call Fine Lines and speak with Rick. Spoke with Rick at Fine Lines and a new set of SS brake lines are on their way!! He was very knowledgeable and helpful.

I will follow up on this thread after I get them and try to install them.

I was going to install the ss kit, but I heard that sometimes you really have to torque the $hit out of them to get them tight. My supplier said to go with orig style and give them a spray with clear coat.

Steve

Bought SS lines at MoparFest in New Hamburg 2 years ago from CanLine.
He had a full trailer of lines.
I'm sure he'll be a vendor again this year.
Maybe you should try to attend and pick-up there and save shipping if you haven't already ordered.

-
Back