Where to find 65 barracuda wiring harness

-

ClappedCuda

Reaction score
I'm looking to replace the wiring harness for my 65 Barracuda. I don't have as much electrical knowledge as I'd like. Does anyone know a reliable place where I could buy a new wiring harness that would fit in my car? I've already called Painless Wiring, and they said they don't have a harness that would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Last edited:
Are you looking for new or used?

I'm looking to replace the wiring harness for my 65 Barracuda. I don't have as much electrical knowledge as I'd like. Does anyone know a reliable place where I could buy a new wiring harness that would fit in my car? I've already called Painless Wiring, and they said they don't have a harness that would fit. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
I have one the front harness that I pulled out of a 65 Barracuda it appears to be a original. Apologies for the late reply I didn't see your Message until now. I can post better photos Monday if your interested. You can PM me.

IMG_20190905_175845.jpg
IMG_20190905_175839.jpg
IMG_20190905_175833.jpg

Last edited:
M&H produces harnesses that are EXACTLY like the factory harness - same connectors, same wire colors. You can use your factory wiring diagrams to diagnose issues. Be sure to call M&H before buying - they don't sell direct, but they are the most knowledgeable in finding the correct harness, whereas their distributors are not good at this...

Bill Evens auto wiring .
Real reasonable good turn around time perfect fit for my 65 front harnesses.
Matched factory specs very pleased..
Pm sent for phone.
Lon
@ClappedCuda

M&H produces harnesses that are EXACTLY like the factory harness - same connectors, same wire colors. You can use your factory wiring diagrams to diagnose issues. Be sure to call M&H before buying - they don't sell direct, but they are the most knowledgeable in finding the correct harness, whereas their distributors are not good at this...
It seems they only sell through YearOne, so you pay big mark ups. Wish they didn't have this "exclusive" deal with them on Chrysler harnesses. When you say finding the correct harness, aren't they just sending you to YearOne?

-
Back