Where to find a good running 360?

-

myasylum

Reaction score
Where do you guys find your motors? E-bay? Craigs list, on this forum? Are there other place I can look that I am not aware of? The junk yards around here decided to suck. Only 95 and newer, and is real expensive.

Just tring to find new places to look. I did find a nice one on e-bay awhile ago for $1200.00, and I passed it up thinking I'd find better, but so far I haven't, damn it!

Thanks much!

Really? Where are you located? Would shipping cost me a million?

I just want a pretty 360 that runs good. I want as much HP as possible of course, but I can only afford so much. can you get me anything around $1200,00? what about a tranny as well? Thanks!

I just bought a nice 360 off of Craigslist a couple of weeks ago. Just gotta keep searching on a regular basis. I normally do it every morning with my coffee. I usually search the auto parts for sale section using the keywords dodge, plymouth, and mopar. Takes about 5 minutes.

Good luck!

Dont rule out the late 90's 5.2 or 5.9 magnum motors. I'm using one for the foundation of my 408 stroker. Might be easier to find in the yards that are doing more of the newer stuff.

-
Back