Where to find front grill turn signal lenses - 73 Dart Sport

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
I know I saw a post about this, but I can't seem to find it. There was talk about eBay and a Mexican company that fit like crap and looked terrible. I need some good looking, good fitting lenses. Where can I find some front grill turn signal lenses? They look something like these.
View attachment lenses.jpg

They are not available through the aftermarket from any one , i have two spare set but they do have the normal spider webbing around the screw holes .I purchased a set from that company i do not see anything wrong with them , but i will not be putting them on in till next week as my car is still in storage.The only thing i see wrong is the paint is off color for sure but that is an easy fix.

i'll be headin back to the wreckin yard next week they have a dart sport and a dart out there both are 73 models i can let you know what i find

On ebay a guy in Mexico is making them hard to find on eBay but they are there

Some of the Mexican lenses are good, and some are junk. The Mexican '73-'74 Dart lenses are fine. Not show quality, but certainly quite fine for a driver. See here.

I read the feedback on the Mexican guy. No way am I taking a chance on him. I will have to look elsewhere or wait until something comes available.

Decent product, shame about the (non)delivery. :-( I got mine through a different channel, which is probably why I had no problem.

-
Back