where to find NEW BOLT PACKAGE

-

winstoninwisc

Taint easy livin free,season ticket ona 1wayride
Reaction score
where can I find a complete set of nuts and bolts for a small block mopar to use while building this new motor , I don't want to use no bugered up 50 year old 1/2 stripped chit on this motor does any 1 out there sell a complete package from pan to carb , fan to u joint that I can buy , so it comes apart easy if I need to fix something and stays tight where I tourque it to arp??
any 1 know please pm me or write us up a little advetizement , of where to get a set of bolts all in 1 pack if they make such a thing thanks jon stay safe that tranny blanket looked worth the $

With Mopar,comes variety. (Think Hagar). Seen three,of these "so called kits" ( Think Hagar). Seriously,mock it up..... (Think Hagar)......

walked thru the door , into the light , cant sleep all morning , couldn't sleep all night , we burned out the tv set we burned out the sex I aint waisted IM A FUCKN RECK THE SKY IS THE LIMIT shaka doobie

Mancini racing and some other bolt suppliers have packages that you can buy.

Arp sells the kit, just got the stainless steel version. You'll have to buy your balancer bolt seperate (again arp;440 bolt works just fine, it's what's in my 340) same with the flexplate/flywheel.

Arp sells the kit, just got the stainless steel version. You'll have to buy your balancer bolt seperate (again arp;440 bolt works just fine, it's what's in my 340) same with the flexplate/flywheel.

X2 I bought the black kit, and also the crank bolt and flex plate bolts all from Summit Racing.

-
Back