Where to sell a car online?

-

Mopardude

Reaction score
My brother wants to sell his 71 Chevelle. Where a good site online to sell older cars? I was looking at autobuyer and it doesn't look like they sell stuff that old. I tried looking for some good chebby forums to post it in but i haven't found any that looked decent. Chebby forums are definately not up to the same caliber as most Mopar forums are.

chebbie forums aren't as good as Mopar forums are because most chebbie guys can't read, let alone type. If your brother buys the Duster from you (or whatever) are you gonna buy my 78 Dodge truck????? If not I was thinking of yanking the engine and plunking it in the blue Dart you saw in the barn and driving it this summer.

He afraid to try his chances on the ebay madness? Hey gts put some running boards on that truck and she'll sell in a heartbeat. I know where you can get a pair!

PRESTAGED.COM.Its a pretty good site with lots of Chevy Gays,Whoops I mean Chevy guys.I sold a Monza on that site in 2 days.I took the car on trade for a Ford truck and was thinking about putting a 340 in it.What the Hell was I thinking?

gts340 said:
chebbie forums aren't as good as Mopar forums are because most chebbie guys can't read, let alone type. If your brother buys the Duster from you (or whatever) are you gonna buy my 78 Dodge truck????? If not I was thinking of yanking the engine and plunking it in the blue Dart you saw in the barn and driving it this summer.

Naw if the truck was a 4x4 I would be interested. My brother has to sell his chevelle first other wise his wife won't let him get the duster. The only reason I am even selling it to my brother is because I would like to see him get a mopar and the duster doesn't need as much work as his Chevelle still does. PLus if my brother does buy it off of me I can still work on the car and drive it too! :cheers: Otherwise I have a few different ideas for the duster if he doesn't.

demonwiese said:
He afraid to try his chances on the ebay madness? Hey gts put some running boards on that truck and she'll sell in a heartbeat. I know where you can get a pair!

I hate ebay but maybe I could give it a try.

-
Back