Where's Harold?? Spitfire Headers

-
You should seriously reconsider just exactly who it is you're calling a thief.

AND.......for the grossly un-informed post from the specimen above, our shorty headers go for $485.00......

still over $200 more then spitfires. i just call it as i see it.. :)

You should seriously reconsider just exactly who it is you're calling a thief.

AND.......for the grossly un-informed post from the specimen above, our shorty headers go for $485.00......

a pic is worth a thousand words...:-D

Copyofcarlisle2008078.jpg

funny thing, i see myself in the back round with no camera in my hand. yet ol ricky accuses me of taking that pic in a colorful PM. guess he is the one that needs to get the facts straight... :)

Private Message: You're a real piece of .............work..........
12-31-2008, 07:03 PM
Rick@Laysons
FABO Vendor

You're a real piece of .............work..........
You're calling ME a thief????????????????

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude.......I seen you standing there at Carlisle smiling like a skunk eatin **** taking pics of me standing next to the cop while I had handcuffs on. I know what you look like. You might SERIOUSLY want to reconsider just exactly who it is you're calling a thief! The next time we meet, I might not have handcuffs on......you get the picture there...buddy???????

Check out the savings on parts I have listed at www.bidmopar.com!!!!!!!

very interesting.. lol.

he forgot to mention the free threats he offers,
i guess that makes up for the 200 dollar differance.lol8)

Wow Rick, showing your *** huh? Just what you guys needed was another reason for us NOT to spend money with you guys, and now you have to watch YOUR back cause YOUR the tough guy.

I see two people in bracelets. Fat guy in a funny hat and what appears to be a butt pirate copping a feel on a police mans package. Who is who?

Ordered mine in July, got them yesterday: 30 December. Had to hound him pretty hard over the phone and got many promises of "next week" since September.

Does anyone know if he ever started making headers that fit with Power Steering? I know he was working on it a few years ago.

If I were you I would call the Carlisle police and tell them about the threat ....
they know where he lives !

Man, if I called the cops on everyone who threatened me, or had the cops called on me for everytime I threatened someone, I would have had a pretty miserable life. I really doubt that either of them is going to fly or drive however far it is between them to fight. If I was a judge and got a case that "someone threatened to kick my a$$ on the internet from 1500 miles away"... well, I'd be pretty disgusted in what the county's coming to.

he looks like the kinda guy that would be cowering in the back of the truck
if you went to have a talk with him.:evil4:

Some needs to explain why they are being arrested in the picture, I wonder if it has to do with there fading carpet kits. lol

lol...

as far as why. this may explain it... :)

laysons001.jpg

laysons002.jpg

laysons003.jpg

laysons004.jpg

laysons005.jpg

laysons006.jpg

laysons007.jpg

laysons008.jpg

laysons009.jpg

laysons010.jpg

laysons011.jpg

laysons012.jpg

Sorry, but isn´t this thread moving in the wrong direction?
Seems to me it´s going out of hand. :dontknow:

-
Back