Which aftermarket shifter???

-

jrlegacy23

68 Barracuda
Reaction score
I have a 340 with a 904, reverse manual valve body going in my 72 Dart. Which shifter should I buy for this? I am looking for something that is reliable for the street (90% street use), but it will shift hard when I take it to the track? Any opinions would be great, I do not want to spend money on a shifter that I will not be happy with.

I used to always get the B&M Quick Click. They don't make it anymore. It was a balls basic ratchet shifter with the reverse lockout to make it NHRA legal. Now they have the B&M Pro Ratchet. It's the same shifter kinda purdied up a little so they can charge more for it. It's a VERY dependable no frills ratchet shifter with no fancy handles to grab to make it shift. I highly recommend them.

ive always liked the hurst pro-matic.im currently running a modified b&m quick silver.

i like the B&M pro stick....been using the same one now for 20+ years...and what ever shifter you get make sure it can handle the reverse valve body..

some need a new gate that cost a couple extra dollars.

Anyone got pics of the Turbo Action SCS installed? Did you use their counsel or make your own?

Anyone got pics of the Turbo Action SCS installed? Did you use their counsel or make your own?

dartshifter2.jpg

dartshifter.jpg

-
Back