Which Dart to model a true retro Dart?

-

64longroof

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
You can contact Chrysler and leave an e mail message about your desire to see a true retro Dart. Go to this site,

http://www.chrysler.com/webselfservice/chrysler/index.jsp

and click on Customer Service. THere you can send general comments about products.
I did, but they disregarded me, and I'm from Detroit! If hundreds of A- body fans would bombard their e mail box asking for a retro Dart, maybe they'd listen. Guess it also depends on sales of the current tennis shoe/jellybean/Neon/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.
Now, which of the original Darts would you vote for, to model a real retro Dart?
Any artists want to submit photos?

Maybe an AWD retro wagon?
Demon?
Swinger with floral vinyl roof?
GTS?

Hmmm as long as they dont do a 4dr demon it would be cool. I would like to see a dart swinger 71-72 look... But in all honesty, i dont think they'd listen to us. Has anyone seen the 2015 barracuda or 2013(i think,concept or so) demon? Not very good looking imo.

Having trouble with the new Darts before they even get off the truck.
All electrical issues. Cars wont start & run. If you go buy one, then I would suggest that you run the VIN first. I'll do it for you if the dealer wont. Of course if the dealer wont, the run, don't walk away.

nice if they made it close to an early 70s style dart look but NO they had to make it look like everything else out there imo. Its a SHAME.

I like the new Dart the way it is to be honest....Neon wouldnt fit the style of the car at all, even though i like to think of it as the 3G Neon..

Recapture the essence of a 383 GTS or a 340 Swinger? Never gonna happen.

gunbunny, what do you mean by "run the VIN"? Assuming a new car purchase, why run it?

Aint never gonna happen....

.............................................................................................................................

3639jb.jpg

So, something with the aerodynamics of a flying brick in a world of $4 gas?

Sounds legit.

gunbunny, what do you mean by "run the VIN"? Assuming a new car purchase, why run it?
See if it's already had a warranty claim against it. I've been seeing them not even being able to get off the transport trucks due to electrical problems. They get pushed in and a warranty repair is preformed. Bad for a car with no highway miles.

Thanks, Gunbunny.

Ditto on the 4-door, non-aerodynamic brick concept. The 300s are already a bit square-ish, so something along that line?..............perhaps not 13-14 inch rims, but not the Hoopdee 19 inchers, please.

-
Back