Which fuel pump

-

stormydart

Reaction score
Need new electric fuel pump for 408 single turbo with blow thru carb. Street car mostly. What is recommended. Thanks

Aeromotive A1000

and if you chose this option, I have one brand new in the box i'll cut you a hell of a deal on

I have a magnafuel 500 and a 300 sitting in a box in my shed. They work and have built in filters.

What's your estimated power output and boost level? A more mild build may be able to run one of those inexpensive 340 lph pumps.

TI is the same as Walbro - I'm running one of their 255 lph external pumps for a turbo slant six, but it's likely a built V8 may need two of their pumps. I've seen a lot of fake Walbro / TI pumps turn up on Amazon, and worse, Amazon often tends to dump them all in the same bin so even one from a reputable seller can be bad there. I'd recommend getting one from a vendor that understands the problems of a contaminated supply chain.

What's your estimated power output and boost level? A more mild build may be able to run one of those inexpensive 340 lph pumps.

TI is the same as Walbro - I'm running one of their 255 lph external pumps for a turbo slant six, but it's likely a built V8 may need two of their pumps. I've seen a lot of fake Walbro / TI pumps turn up on Amazon, and worse, Amazon often tends to dump them all in the same bin so even one from a reputable seller can be bad there. I'd recommend getting one from a vendor that understands the problems of a contaminated supply chain.
I just bought a spare to keep in my trunk from amazon autoplicity and it was USA TI.

-
Back