which Lord Fusor?

-

mad dog

Reaction score
Good afternoon, This weekend i cleaned out all the old cracked factory seam sealer from the EXTERIOR drip rail area, i would like to use a quality product like Lord Fusor. I started looking at all the products they offer and quickly realized that i dont want to use/buy the wrong product, im thinking about the 800DTM single stage tube, but not sure if thats what i should use, i have already epoxied the drip rail area, also is there a cheaper alternative to the Lord Fusor guns, kinda pricey for a one time use. Can someone thats done this before guide me in the right direction? thanks as always for your help, its appreciated...rich

I too would like to hear from someone who has used these products.
I have not used these as I don't know anyone who has experience with them.

800 dtm uses a regular caulking gun. Fairly inexpensive too. Don’t let it get dirty before paint and make sure you use sealer over it. It’s the best in my book.

My friend Matt uses the Lord Fusor 2 part. It takes a special gun to shoot it as it mixes together as it's going on. I don't know which part number it is but I know it's VERY good. Matt does 100K plus builds and restorations. All he uses is the best. I think what he uses is the self leveling, but I am not certain. It comes out kinda a clearish blue.

-
Back