which manual valve body to get???

-

Reaction score
Checking to see which manual valve body people are using, and how they like it. I was looking at ether the turbo action or TCI full manual revers pattern. But I red on the turbo action one that it has no engine breaking in first gear, and not to do burn outs in first. Do not really like the sound of that. TCI's has no such warning, but looks like you have to change one of the band leavers to a deferent ratio.

Thanks!

Cheattah hands down I have had mine for years with no problems I love it and yes I do burn outs in first gear often

thats the same combo i have i love my quater stick it just feels right in a mopar i really hat how cheap b&m stuff feels when i grab a hold of a shifter in a muscle car i want to feel like i really have something not some dinky little toy

Well every thing came today, but I am a bit woried. Stamped in atleast 12 places all over the Turbo Action box is "Positively Not For Street Use"
Now I figure it is just to cover there but, but???

Well every thing came today, but I am a bit woried. Stamped in atleast 12 places all over the Turbo Action box is "Positively Not For Street Use"

Did you at least talk to Martin??

Anyways for future he is Mopar transmission guru

Which VB did you get from Turbo Action?

I got the 17156. Full manual reverse pattern. A few people in the know told me that they put it on there due to the fact it has no engine breaking in first gear. But as this will mostly be a drag car, with very limited local driving, I am not to worried.

yea mine had that stamped all over it as well.. its been in the car 3 years now.. I love it.. have had no problems with it at all.. and I do burnouts in 1st gear as well... no issues..

-
Back