Which Master Cylinder Relocation block is needed?

-

MonkeyMadness

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have an early A-body 1965 Barracuda and have a CPP Master Cylinder w/7"booster and it is a bit close to my Valve cover. I would like to shift my booster over a bit but I don't know which relocation kit/block to use for the early A'

I haven’t see 1 for a booster relocate. U may be able to have 1 fabbed up. These pics is for the master cyl. Kim

A113DFB7-425C-494A-82B0-056310027F67.jpeg

9F191F0C-07C1-435F-AA80-3C37E9873CEC.jpeg

Can you go up a little, there’s a Hemi booster offset bracket that might work.
389AFADC-9CAC-43F6-ACDA-EA16A01DF1E0.jpeg
08857F61-FC73-4964-A17D-C721597B2B85.jpeg

I only have one question. Why vacuum Power Brakes?

The gold one looks to be the right one for the older iron master cylinder. It has the 4 holes for the studs for the master .It may work with a booster.

The black one looks to be for the light weight aluminum style manual master cyl. with two studs.

I only have one question. Why vacuum Power Brakes?

The gold one looks to be the right one for the older iron master cylinder. It has the 4 holes for the studs for the master .It may work with a booster.

The black one looks to be for the light weight aluminum style manual master cyl. with two studs.
U r correct Steve. Kim

Who makes that gold one?
I've been looking and I keep finding the same block says for "68 A-body only" through jeggs, summit, and Manicini
I need it to fit the 65-66 A-body!?! ugh

Who makes that gold one?
I've been looking and I keep finding the same block says for "68 A-body only" through jeggs, summit, and Manicini
I need it to fit the 65-66 A-body!?! ugh
Idk, I don’t have the original box. I’ll see if I can find anything as I’m pretty sure it has the nuts and bolts with it. Does it look like it will work 4 u? Maybe try in the BO29/LO23 thread. Kim

Idk, I don’t have the original box. I’ll see if I can find anything as I’m pretty sure it has the nuts and bolts with it. Does it look like it will work 4 u? Maybe try in the BO29/LO23 thread. Kim
I does look like it may work.

Whats this: "BO29/LO23 thread" ??

-
Back