Which seats for my 63 dart?

-

1963dartgt

Reaction score
Im looking for factory bucket seats for my 63 dart gt which seats would bolt right in the factory holes.Is it just dart seats or any 63-66 abody?
Thanks for the help.

The floor pan for the Dart and the Valiant is the same. The seats have different upholstry and design but they are the same seat frames and brackets. If you are looking to stay stock, these may be difficult to find. The ones you find will likely need to be reupholstered costing up to $500 for the pair. This gets spendy real quick. You may consider buying NEW seats from Summit racing. They have all sorts of low back styles that will be more comfortable and better supporting than the flat stock seats.

I thought about that but i wouldnt know where to begin looking in terms of width wise

Plus im no good at fabricating or welding so i wouldnt know where to start with mounting brackets.

Where in California?
A friend of mine with a 64 Valiant put in a bench seat from a 74 Duster. He may have had to drill holes for it but that isn't a big deal.
Many new seats have universal brackets that are fairly easy to install.
I have a 64-66 Valiant/Barracuda bucket seat. I had a pair but sold one. It looks like this:

65 seats.jpg

I have a pair of red ones I will be selling, I'm in San Jose. You will need 63-65 to be correct, 66 are different.

-
Back