Which set of wheels do you think would look best??????????

-
My choice from those 4 on your car ?
Cragers....Just a classic wheel that has stood the test of time.

My first choice would be a steel wheel with dog dishes. They just look so right on the 67-69 Darts.

I just cant do a Rallye on anything earlier than a 70.
Torque thrusts belong on Chebbys.

Billet Specialties Performer on the rear without center caps. Very similar to Weld but look cleaner IMO. But, then you'd be getting something that's almost the same as what you have.

076.jpg

065-1.jpg

Cragar ss Cragar ss Cragar ss !

I have 15x7 245 on the back and 15x6 215 on the front - great stance and the car looks like it did in 1971 - I had some fella say " Hey man you should put on some 20's with skinny's on your ride it looks like it's from the 1970's , " to which i replied thanks !

I got mine from Summit mounted balance with rubber for under a grand.

Attachments

• attachment (2).jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 447
Very nice rides. I like it that other wheel options are being posted. Gives me options other than what I posted. Does anyone sell the 15" factory steel rims and dog dish caps new?

I would also vote for the steel and hub caps... But I would also keep what you have and just swap them out every 6 months or every other year or so...JMO

Very nice rides. I like it that other wheel options are being posted. Gives me options other than what I posted. Does anyone sell the 15" factory steel rims and dog dish caps new?

Wheel Vintiques sells 15" steel Chrysler wheels,in the small 4.00" bolt pattern.
Available in 15x6 15x7 an 15x8.
The same wheels can be had through Summit. About $93 a pop.

www.wheelvintiques.com

I like the torque thrust but it also depends on the color of the car.

Not sure what color the car will end up. I want something with just a little more tint to it. Thinking about sunfire yellow. Which I believe is the color of the Dart posted with the steelies and dog dishes.

Not sure what color the car will end up. I want something with just a little more tint to it. Thinking about sunfire yellow. Which I believe is the color of the Dart posted with the steelies and dog dishes.

Go for the Cragars SS or Keystones. I have seen cars in dull colors look best with a shiny wheel and a shiny car with dull looking wheels but that just IMO.

I've always loved the Cragars but Johnny is right, that Dart looks great with the steelies.

none of those in my opinion. all four are over done already if you ask me.. put something different on it..

I am going to buy a new set of wheels for my Dart. I have a few to pick from and have not decided yet. Which do you think would look better? If you have a Dart with the wheels posted, feel free to post a picture. The rear wheels will be 15 x 7 with 4.25" backspace.

rpm-r23-566535_w.jpg
WVI-56-5712044_OH.jpg

CRR-61715_SN.jpg
SUM-141-5765GM6.jpg

something like this would look great on it..

Cragar Series 500G Eliminator RWD - Gray
1-Piece Cast Gray Spokes with Machined Lip

49E30050C2FD2C86AB87676C9B3CA5B3.jpg

Cragars all the way, some wheels never get old..seems everyone is going with the new style rims these days..be different...stay old school.
AL

Cragars all the way, some wheels never get old..seems everyone is going with the new style rims these days..be different...stay old school.
AL

The 70's called, they want there wheels back. Have hated Cragars since day one......every damn Chebell in the town I grew up in had them.....

That is one of my choices for my car....if I ever get that far. If I remember correctly Billet Specialties can adjust the back space to fit what you need....

-
Back