Which U Joints

-

Rustyfish

Reaction score
Having trouble finding the right ones. 1966 v8 Barracuda with 904/7 1/4. Cap to cap is about 3 1/8" and each cap is 1 1/8" and about 2 1/8 clip groove to groove.

Those are the ones I got and they don't fit, they are larger than the dimensions on the ones I have in there now.

Went to the nearby warehouse, after about 5 tries finally found the right one for my application anyway. The bodies on all the otherw were too fat and length too long without the caps to even get inside the ears. Carquest 1-6301 finally fit. Thanks for the replies!

There simply is not that many different joints used in factory Mopars over the years, unless someone has done a weird swap. Trouble is, "I think" in Precision numbers, not Spicer.

There simply is not that many different joints used in factory Mopars over the years, unless someone has done a weird swap. Trouble is, "I think" in Precision numbers, not Spicer.
I know it's strange. I assumed it was the original drive shaft but maybe not for some reason. Still, it's a part number that does apply. Good Ole Ma!

-
Back