Which way?

-

bjkadron

Reaction score
Lets keep it simple... Caps? Or steelies?

duster006-2.jpg

duster005-2.jpg

Steelies with dog dish.Body color.Seen it on other threads and it is killer!8)

Personally I like the white walls and full wheel covers.

I found the pics of it with the wheel covers off in the thread you linked.

In my opinion pulling off the plane steel wheel look requires everything be clean. Get some white letter tires, clean and paint the wheels and finish it with some chrome lug nuts.

Until you can do that stay with the wheel covers and clean those tires. Comet or Ajax on a scrub brush will get those white walls looking like new (but may not be good for the tire…. It's what I use and have never had a problem)

Hub caps make dusters look so gramma-ish.

I like dog dish's myself, even dog dish's with beauty rings look good with white letter tires.

1-24.jpg

Personally I like the white walls and full wheel covers.

I found the pics of it with the wheel covers off in the thread you linked.

In my opinion pulling off the plane steel wheel look requires everything be clean. Get some white letter tires, clean and paint the wheels and finish it with some chrome lug nuts.

Until you can do that stay with the wheel covers and clean those tires. Comet or Ajax on a scrub brush will get those white walls looking like new (but may not be good for the tire…. It's what I use and have never had a problem)

Yeah That is what they looked like after I pulled the 'caps off.. They will be cleaned up if I decide to go that way...

I squirted mine black. The body colored paint was in bad shape. A set of stainless red stripes and trim rings complete the look.

fall07 244 50percent.jpg

Sorry about that everyone... Their was supposed to be one picture of each way (like their is now). I don't have any small caps... and frankly can't really afford them right now. And the tires are staying these for a while..

Eventually I will switch to the 17" mustang Bullet wheels but I have to do the disc swap and get a different rear end first. So I'm just wondering which way I should do it for the time being. And I will clean up the wheels and tires either way.. I just hadn't when the pictures were taken. Thanks again for the votes!

Benjamin

-
Back