Which wheels do you prefer?

-
Which wheels do you like best?
I like the Rallye wheels best. The plain wheels would look much better if they were body color. Why not post both pictures and tell people they can have whichever wheels they want. Then you can sell the others.

Thank you. I do plan to let the buyer choose or just include both sets.

I’ve got 14” sm bolt rallyes on my 65. It came with them so I’m keeping them until I figure out what size wheel and pattern I’m going with but I really like the caps on that car. If I were you I’d sell the car with the caps and keep or sell the rallyes separately. I’m guessing that not many people are give you more or deal break without the rallyes anyway.

I like the Rallye's on my particular "older" A Body. But they look little different from the factory version (i.e. graphite color, missing center caps and trim rings). Running 185/75R-14 front and 215/70R-14 rear.

rallye wheels installed 7.JPG

rallye wheels installed 5.JPG

I'm going to put this '65 Dart on ebay again. I had it posted a few weeks ago with these wheels:
View attachment 1715645782
I personally like the factory Rallye wheels but I know that some don't. These are the 14x 5 1/2" size.
I also Have some 15 x 5 1/2" wheels that I can use:

View attachment 1715645785

I have a set that I am going to paint body color while also using the small hub caps.
I am going to offer the buyer the option of wheels but I am curious what the FABO members think. Which wheels do you like best?
Offer both ways.

I guess the rallies look pretty good on it , I'm not a rally guy though unless it's a Challenger. My slot mags I like, dog dishes I like, Magnum 500... I even like torque thrust 'one or two can't remember'...also like craigers ..and think craiger ss look badass on 70 and 71 darts...amongst others like some b bodies.

-
Back