White Duster/Demons and Dart Sports- pics please

-

clhyer

Reaction score
Evening folks,
The "point of no return" rapidly approaches, though not soon enough. My Duster will be painted white. I would like to see pictures of your white cars, and in particular, shots showing the following:

1. Side view with black wheels (I have cop wheels)
2. Side view with rally wheels (I have always liked them) and might look for a set.
3. Front view. I know the radiator core support "should" be white, but I am torn between white or black for the core support and also that part of the fender which houses the headlight bucket. Any front shots that would show those would be very helpful.
4. Front/rear shots with painted bumpers, white and black.
5. Any shots which would show me the stripes you have.
Thanks in advance,
C

here is what i have to offer up..... 73 dart sport

DSC02266.JPG

DSC02267.JPG

DSC02265.JPG

DSC02268.JPG

Thanks for the pics, guys.
7Demon2, what color is the radiator core support in your car? I have always liked the stripe that your car has.
Old_Demon, Is your grill blacked out? Looks super. How far apart are your tail pipes? They look a litter farther apart than most.
Let me see some more!
Thanks,
C

sorry, core support is body color... white. it is blackend out on the front side per. factory as to not see it through the grill though.

Yes, the grill was blacked out - I am going back with original silver and black. As for the tailpipes, they are not original and I'm going to go back with the factory style tips, only in 3 inch. Note that my car was originally root beer brown metallic and it was repainted sometime in its life. It was also a drag car with 340 with a tunnel ram, so don't take any pictures as original. Anyway, here is one more picture with the radiator support. It's as 7demon2 said, blacked out on the front.

HPIM0512.jpg

And this is the engine bay today.

HPIM0860.jpg

Old_Demon, thanks for the follow up. Originality is not an issue, and the color is changing from the orig. brown. Your engine bay looks great today, are you painting the car black also? What folks say about a gloss black engine bay is correct, it makes it hard to see anything in there when you are working...

res1vw21, thanks for the link. That is a beautiful Demon.

Keep the pics coming folks. I hope to be painting the engine bay in the next 2-3 weeks.
C

-
Back