White face gauges

-

68 Sedan

Reaction score
Some time back someone sold a DUSTER instrument cluster that had white face gauges in it.

Anyone know where/how to do some? There a kit? Got to send them off to someone?

Any info would be appreciated

they go on real easy!

Picture 596.jpg

Thanks oneway, but their site doesn't show any even though they have 70-76 Duster listed.

Racingduster, where did you get yours?

Some time back someone sold a DUSTER instrument cluster that had white face gauges in it.

Anyone know where/how to do some? There a kit? Got to send them off to someone?

Any info would be appreciated

www.whitegauges.net
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 801-265-1100

Address:
Duranged Design Inc.
574 W. Billinis Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT

Great people! Just give em a call!
Love their products!!
Be sure to follow instructions.

See step by step install on my restore thread in "Members restorations" section, Titled: ABodyBetty's New Baby Comes Home!" I have inst. cluster disassemble pics, white gauges, and reassemble/Install too! Check it out!
Here's some more pics for ya!
Hope this helps!8)

Lights!.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

20.jpg

24.jpg

67#2.jpg

67#3.jpg

Thanks all. I take it this is just a peel and stick proposition?

I got a white on black kit from whitegauges.net to freshen up the dash on my barracuda.

One note of caution if you have the ralley dash. The kits come with both the 120 and 150 mph speedo decals but both were die cut for the trip odometer, as far as I know the 120 speedos didn't have the trip odometer (mine didn't). The issue if you are changing colors of the back ground and don't have a trip odometer is there will be two openings in the decals for the odometer and trip odometer. You will need to paint the area or have black showing on either side of the odometer.

Good info Dave. I've just got the standard Duster IP like Racingduster and 64dart170 show, and am trying to brighten it up a bit. The whole car is done in a black and white theme. It has a white dash frame, black pad, and the gauge fascia is black. So the white faces seems a natural progression.

-
Back