• White

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Black

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • It's your car do what you want

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
-
I like it either way but in your case if your going to keep the white interior, I think white side stripes would look better and may help set off the white interior more. That's just my opinion.

White's classy but I'm partial to black. Easy to paint and match all things interior when it's black.

Was it originally white ?

My 1st car --- a 1972 Swinger --- had E2XW interior with factory EV2
( Hemi Orange ) exterior and a V1W (white) vinyl top .
That interior was a ***** to keep after !
I was so thankful when Castrol Super Clean came out (late '92) !

If your car has working a/c , the interior's easier to maintain ; it also helps if you don't live in a dry and or windy climate (like I do) .
Then again , with a black -- or any dark-coloured -- interior , you'd want for a/c , unless you live in a mild climate .

So , yeah , it's 100% up to you .
I do like the '71 EV2 / TX9 "Halloween" interior option . Legendary could probably even hook you up with a custom Houndstooth set of seat covers , with black/orange insets .

I'm digging interiors of colour more and more these days. As previously mentioned an orange interior would be cool. As for your original question, I'll take white over black any day.

Wylde1.

Although I love black, white looks great with orange. There was an article in one of the mags years ago featuring a 71 Challenger that was fully optioned with the white interior. For summer cruising, it is cool.

Grant

whie stropes white gut. black stripes black gut. Also a vinyl top shoud match the stripes, This is only if your not following the build sheet. There was alot of weird combos out there form the factory. I had a blue demon with black stripes and orange HT int.

My EV2 Duster has/came with black interior. It looks good to me. White interior is also nice but hard to maintain. My Aunt had a white interior Fairlane back in the '60s and she ended up putting plastic slip covers on the seats to keep them clean.

Go for the late '60s mod look and but a neon green interior in it. It would be a real eye-catcher! LOL JK

i vote black.........i love black interiors.......but......white looks good too.............

IMHO black interior looks better with the black stripes. If the stripes were white, I'd do with a white interior. If you're unsure, you could go with the OEM black with B/W houndstooth inserts.

-
Back