whitepunkonnitro is a liar and a scammer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
still though someone could probably still use that bumper on a driver ...that actually looks better than the one on my demon that was being driven around as a Joe dirt car.

I agree Ranigirl, i looked at the pix, as is with a little work it could be painted body color for that monochromatic look for a driver then eventually used as a good straight core later on at a bumper place. I bought a straight 67 cuda bumper for $100 for my project and it was pitted and scratched like this one is. Eventually i bought brand new repops. And this was relegated to the 69 notchback that will become my sons car.

Talk about getting pissy. Seller didn't follow through with the promised brackets to rectify the situation 6 weeks ago. Gets called out and goes all whiny, I'm gonna take my ball and go home routine.

IMO, that bumper isn't even driver quality. It's a bent up core. I wouldn't sell something like that as "driver" quality, no way, no how!

Guess it doesn't matter to take care of business once you get the money because you are BUSY. That's MUCKED UP any way you slice it!!! Handle your business and NONE of this ever occurs.

Maybe I better check the pump I bought to make sure it actually works as mentioned...

Last edited by a moderator:
that bumper is a piece of ****. I wouldn't have given 10 bucks for it and if I took someone's money for it and they weren't happy with it, I would have sent the money back AND told them to keep it .
yes it is and the op should receive a full refund plus 50 bucks for the hassle.

how did you pay? if paypal. you can file a item not as described complaint for a refund

This only works if their account has money in it. I bought something from someone and it was never sent. I told Paypal about it and we both tried to contact him about it, since neither of us got any response after a week, they issued a refund and told me it would be applied ONCE HIS PAYPAL ACCOUNT HAD A BALANCE. It was $0 and stayed like that forever. Easy scam, eh? Collect money on a paypal account, then empty it so paypal cant draw any refunds out of it. Paypal isnt going to refund your money out of THEIR pocket. I have no beef with anyone here, just want to clear that statement up with some experience.

Talk about getting pissy. Seller didn't follow through with the promised brackets to rectify the situation 6 weeks ago. Gets called out and goes all whiny, I'm gonna take my ball and go home routine.

IMO, that bumper isn't even driver quality. It's a bent up core. I wouldn't sell something like that as "driver" quality, no way, no how!

Guess it doesn't matter to take care of business once you get the money because you are BUSY. That's FUCKED UP any way you slice it!!! Handle your business and NONE of this ever occurs.

Maybe I better check the pump I bought to make sure it actually works as mentioned...
That's exactly right. The bumper is garbage in my opinion and should have been advertised as such. But even then, the guy said he would send out brackets, and didn't even do that. Refund the guy and save face. Take this as a learning experience and move on.

Listen, here's the bottom line.
I offered to take the bumper back. His response was to start this thread. Now, I'm done with him. Period.
I've had literally thousands of smooth transactions on this site over the last six years. You can count the bad ones on your fingers.
Don't trust me? Don't buy from me
Don't like me? Feel free to talk as much **** as you want.
As for the washwomen who pile on every chance they get (I'm talking to you SSBA), you seem to have a lot to say, and I'd like to hear all about it in person.
Mods, Joey, if you think I'm out of line, go ahead and ban me..won't hurt my feelings at all.
As for the rest of you, thank you for your business and support.

I don't normally chime in on these deal gone bad posts but I do make a mental note of them. If I were in the parts buisness I think I wouldn't let 100 bucks hurt my name or sales. Do know that for every one person posting here there's 10 people or more reading it. I don't have any issues with either member
and Tony has sent me parts free of charge before.

I offered to take the bumper back. His response was to start this thread. Now, I'm done with him. Period.
I've had literally thousands of smooth transactions on this site over the last six years. You can count the bad ones on your fingers.
As for the washwomen who pile on every chance they get (I'm talking to you SSBA), you seem to have a lot to say, and I'd like to hear all about it in person.
Mods, Joey, if you think I'm out of line, go ahead and ban me..won't hurt my feelings at all.

edited: *nevermind*

Last edited:
any forany thingsent ortold it was get a tracking # if it was payed foron april 16 and not sent until May itmigh be an aurument , but on the other hand I have delt with tony too many times and only 1bad experience he picked up 4 sets of lifters so I bought 1 for 45.00 and they came and were dried up inside it all turned to like a laquer inside and plugging the holes , I told him about it , but he said he had no other complaints . well I should have just sent back for10.00 shipping so he could see what happened to them , but for the most part Tony"s a reliable FABO FAMILY BROTHER , chrome ishard to takepics of,but then ask for more shots from different angles , so if rusted it would show up and pitts with nowdays computer phone pics or my blurr reduction mode on camera and computer enhancement ,you really can see what you are buying ,if you ask for the right pics , I don't want to see FABO FAMILY BAD BLOOD EITHER , buti didget burnedon a set ofheads years ago here where the guy said the same thing , send them back , it was 85.00 the first time shipping I wasn't going to eat another 85.00 to send back but I brought it to the family . to decide our fate , the eveidence was on my side, I showed the proof of burden and the call went my way
from the family and the moderators he said screw off and i never seen him again in here. Sorry I have to gowith my vote being you did not ask or follow up with tracking #s , it got to stretched out I think its build a bridge time and get over it . We are all sorry as a family it happened , but you did not follow threw with proper pics and tracking , Tony is not a bait and switch guy . And this 1 just got to old topress any other blame , sorry brother ,but we have to self police ourselves , wich we do stand up for all our Family = So don't feel dumped on here
60days earlier we may have wrote tony and said whats up bro , DUDES got acomplaint about you , some times family issues pop up , or health issues but then it should come down to comprimize , and the guy at fault should just makeitright or back off and realize he didn't care enough to get the tracking # that says it was sent on bla bla , at bla bla . do 68 bumpers do you any good we do have a set of nice of drivers
but 1 dent can be beat out now , or pm me me if you know they will fit . I f you want to rechrome later they could be filled in then. they are off 67-68 GTS DART I do not know what they interchange with . Sorry all just my point of view on this 1 . and we as a family . try the case first and for most!! Not a person or name , but the circumstances and keep justice blind to who is involed. Accuser or Defendant . Try to fix it guys , even if you both loose Together We Stand , DEVIDED WE FAIL AGAIN FABO IS OUR PEICE OF HEAVON FOR MOPARS AND GOOD FREIND LETS NOT EBAY IT UP or TURN IT INTO A CIRCUS no offence to either of you If your still mad ask for a moderator review . our high court , so to say

I said send it back, didn't I?
Now you can keep it.
My last comment on this thread

Driver quality means just that. If you want new, pony up $400. You want excellent used $250 and up.
Bumper places charge $100 for a usable core..that's what he paid, and its better than a core.
He first contacted me weeks after the transaction. At that point, I was extremely busy with my shop and a web site we are working on. I dropped the ball...it happens.
If you bother to check, you'll see I have very few posts on here during that period.
I take returns and make refunds all the time. Never an issue for a legitimate complaint.
I offered that to him last night. His response was to start this thread.
Now, he owns a bumper.
Ive said all I have to say on the subject.

So much for last comment eh? So much for "I've said all I have to say". If you are gunna put in a "last word" try and make sure it is actually a "last word". You hurt only yourself doing otherwise.

I wasn't originally gunna comment on this thread. I'm not here for the drama. There's enough of that "car drama" bullshit like gas jackass garage on tv as it is. But I'm drunk and in the mood to dispense an opinion.

As for terms of quality. "Driver quality" means different things to everyone. We all know that. What I think of driver quality I'm sure a lot of chevy guys wouldn't give a first look in a junk yard. I'm that type. Just cause one guy thinks "driver quality" means pitted and dinged to ****, doesn't mean others do. And just cause some other places charge $100 bucks for a useable core, doesn't mean that's what the buyer thought he was getting - or paid for. Not all of us find it funny to ram **** and bend up our bumpers on the regular. I will say the original pic, while definitely showing some defects and rust lines. Did not show any major dinging I see in the other pictures. I think it's a "glamour" shot. The same kinda shot a lot of women post online to look their best. It's deceptive.

That said. I'm on the fence about the "return" idea. Seems like whitepunk is/was open to a return, but his attitude definitely doesn't come across that way. And such a return would depend on other deals made (something about brackets that never happened?) and return freight and such. But with his attitude it seems like any resolution is long past at this point.

This isn't Joe jerkoffs junkyard. Or Doug dickheads pickapart. It's FABO. Sell the **** you describe. Pay your bill on time. And we wouldn't have this problem. Getting tired of seeing this threads.

I know many of you have had good experiences with whitepunkonnitro selling you things on FABO, I have read your responses to others who have been jerked around by him... But after MONTHS of trying to get him to actually do what he said he was gonna do, I have finally given up...

I originally purchased a bumper from him that as supposed to be a "nice, good driver", but when it arrived it appeared to have been hit with a sledge hammer, keyed scratches in all down it, it was rusty, and the chrome was so pitted it was complete garbage... edit: (HIS and MINE PICS ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD)

When I contacted him about it he said HE WASNT WEARING HIS GLASSES and didn't want it back (cause it was garbage) and said I should sell it and split the money I make with him, and he'll send me some front and rear bumper brackets and hardware to make up for it...
This sounded sorta reasonable so I have tried to sell it since this decision for over a month and a half on here and on ebay, and no one wants it...

I have also, contacted him several times to let him know I never recieved the promised brackets and hardware, and each time he would say "Oh, I thought I sent that out" or "My wife was supposed to do that" or " Hmmm, Ill look into that..."
Well, now its been over two months since the original receipt of the junk bumper, and over a month and a half (april 30th) since he's been shining me on about these brackets and hardware...

I contacted him yesterday and told him that I didn't even want the brackets anymore and that maybe I should just get a refund. so he says to send the bumper back and that's fine.
After MONTHS of lying and disregard of my self, he just says "ok thats fine".
He sent me a junk bumper on purpose that no one would have wanted, then jerks me around for months, and now I should pay MORE money to send him the junk back in hopes that he'll suddenly be honest and give me my money back? WoW...

only pay with paypal, buyer protection for things like this.

Wording is everything. Titling a post with liar & scammer is not cool. I'm sure the guys that run this site would have stepped in and helped with this issue if asked.I bought a hood from Tony & had no issues what so ever. He even lost money on the shipping because of a miscalculation on his end & he ever complained about it;just said that sometimes that happens.All this post has done is piss Tony off & make people rethink doing business with him & that is unfortunate. There will be times you buy used parts over the internet & they don't turn out to be what you expect;but that does not give people the right to decimate someones character over it.If Tony was a scammer; he would have taken your money & never sent the bumper.Again; wording is everything !

since this is a discussion thread I will add my 2 cents worth. I can say that having had many cars and parts since 80's, that is pretty much average driver condition bumper. does it qualify to some or even many members as "average", who knows. I would use it for a driver that needed a bumper. would I pay that much for one to begin with, not me, but i'm cheap! besides the point.
the flipper? a rather derogatory term. I have bought and solld many cars and parts over the last few decades. it paid for my hobby , sometimes more, call me what ya want. BUT, the "flipper" sure comes in hand to the hobbiest when looking for needed parts. fellow hobbiest can't always furnish what ya need, everytime?
lets face it. I would NOT sell parts with pics, descriptions, [pay shipping, then deal with "unhappy" customers because their idea of driver and mine differs, with the cost of shipping and buying parts cars. just me. must be why I rarely ever offer any parts for sale?
Tony sells lots of parts, I have had good experience, as had I figure most people. is every single one of his customers 100% happy, satisfied, tickled s***less?? i doubt it. just life. suck it up?????? ha

Since I spent the time to read all of this, I might as well throw in my 2 cents. If you are selling parts, be prepared for a possible return, or say "as-is" and don't do refunds (then you won't be selling nearly as much).
I agree with the buyer here.
Just because some of you had good deals with Tony doesn't mean the OP didn't get screwed and the run around.
To the seller: If you are too busy to do business selling parts, including taking returns, DON'T SELL PARTS - if you are slammed at the shop!

OK, which part of this are you guys not grasping??
I TOLD HIM TO SEND IT BACK.
RATHER THAN ASK FOR MY ADDRESS, HE IMMEDIATLY CAME ON HERE AND STARTED THIS THREAD.
I was WILLING and PREPARED to make it right.
I will NOT cooperate with someone who comes onto a public forum and calls me a LIAR and a SCAMMER.
This shitbag is putting ME in the same category as JUSTIN FIGGAT
He will get zero from me.

A dent makes it NOT straight. It's been 2 months already. Brackets were promised how long ago? I guess like they say bad publicity is better than no publicity. Lol

The perception/opinion of what "driver quality" is is moot at this.point.
Brackets were offered a while back and they didn't show. Thats strike 2

A dent makes it NOT straight. It's been 2 months already. Brackets were promised how long ago? I guess like they say bad publicity is better than no publicity. Lol

The perception/opinion of what "driver quality" is is moot at this.point.
Brackets were offered a while back and they didn't show. Thats strike 2
Typical forum ****. Ignore the part that takes the bite out of your witch hunt.
Once again, and by his own admission. I offered to take the ******* thing back.
Is this selective reading? Low ******* IQ?
I offered to take it back. Offered to take it back. I told him I would take it back. Made it clear he could ******* return it. I said hi could return the bumper.
Are all of you rocket scientists reading this? Am I going to fast for you?
I told. Him. To. Return. It.
He did not want to return it. He wanted to START THIS THREAD
Now, after I gesture to do what you all say I should do, he calls me a liar and thief.
Now, to him, I say **** you. Eat your ******* bumper.
Now, once again...for all of you reading comprehension challenged keyboard justices...I TOLD HiM TO RETURN IT...and then this ******* idiot spit in my face.

Ship it back at his or your expense? ?
Low iq?? Note taken Tony Dafeo.
You offered brackets correct? Am I speaking slowly enuf for you??
Blaming your wife for your low iq aint cool. Maybe point her to this thread so she.can see you throwing her under the bus...lol I can see why your customer started this thread
And u mentioned 1000's of sales on here?? Maybe take this one in the arse considering these are "few n far between?"

Typical forum ****. Ignore the part that takes the bite out of your witch hunt.
Once again, and by his own admission. I offered to take the ******* thing back.
Is this selective reading? Low ******* IQ?
I offered to take it back. Offered to take it back. I told him I would take it back. Made it clear he could ******* return it. I said hi could return the bumper.
Are all of you rocket scientists reading this? Am I going to fast for you?
I told. Him. To. Return. It.
He did not want to return it. He wanted to START THIS THREAD
Now, after I gesture to do what you all say I should do, he calls me a liar and thief.
Now, to him, I say **** you. Eat your ******* bumper.
Now, once again...for all of you reading comprehension challenged keyboard justices...I TOLD HiM TO RETURN IT...and then this ******* idiot spit in my face.
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back