who are you hiding from?

-
7demon2 said:
i hear ya 69signetv8! hey how did you know my name? i'm telling!!!!!! :thumblef:

Got a pic of your car...got the plate....phoned your insurance company....said you hit me, and needed your info :^o Now I will have everyone freaking out. :-#

69signetv8 said:
Got a pic of your car...got the plate....phoned your insurance company....said you hit me, and needed your info :^o Now I will have everyone freaking out. :-#
me too if i didn't know better! :lol:

personally, i mind my own business and expect others to do the same. if im selling parts then the buyer needs to know where i live and thats perfectly ok. if posting where im at is one of the requirements to be a member of this board, that would SUCK. i imagine this post will po some

sweatybetty said:
personally, i mind my own business and expect others to do the same. if im selling parts then the buyer needs to know where i live and thats perfectly ok. if posting where im at is one of the requirements to be a member of this board, that would SUCK. i imagine this post will po some

I don't think you'll find it mandatory to give your location in order to be a member of this board. After all, most of us are from free countries and your personal information is just that, personal. I put in my location, but hell, that's my personal choice, and most people couldn't find me with a map and a GPS. :) You might PO some people with the post, as you stated, but I'm not one of them, and I don't think you'll alieniate yourself on the board. :thumblef: So don't get all sweaty, betty, sit back and enjoy. :drinkers:

Like I said befor, Thank's for all of the word's I have learned here.and you all now were I am, Life is to short to worry about somthing that won't hapen.69signetv8 I've got it now,Thank's

-
Back