Who can educate me on P7 heads?

-

Daz570

Thread Inturpreter
Reaction score
P7's are R5 block specific,only thing that would come close would b heavily modified w8 and w9 heads =$$$$$ for an la type engine.Fully done up w8's and 9's flow close to 400 cfm and your gonna pay out the :bootysha: for emm.

I don't know, they look very similar to an R3 block 6 bolt pattern but without being able to measure it I can't tell. That's not the only problem though even if they did bolt on I know the water jackets are different, and of course lifter angle and placement would be the major stumbling block.

I don't know, they look very similar to an R3 block 6 bolt pattern but without being able to measure it I can't tell. That's not the only problem though even if they did bolt on I know the water jackets are different, and of course lifter angle and placement would be the major stumbling block.

They r not the Same my heads are Coleman/Arington W8 head that flow 391 cfm at 750 lift but didnt go any higher cause that is what my cams lift is.P7 head is a canted valve head with a R5 block only the vifter angles are like the BBC block is.

P7 heads only work with the R5 block and XR block. They will not work with anything else.

My P7's flow 414 cfms... Good luck getting that on W8 or W9 for cheap .....

is there any way to adapt these puppies to an la block?? i know big ask..

If not, is there any head near the figures of these that will fit as studs look to be an absolute head fcuk!!, some machining is fine.

thanks in advance,

for those that arent familliar, heres a link to the head in question;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodg...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d275f0af7

If You want my motor will be for sale at the end of the 2010 year.I am freshing it up right now waiting on the heads to be better sent out to get the cross sectional area opened up more to get the RPM's up another 800 RPM.OK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y32xxXyRrbc

If you want my motor will be for sale at the end of the 2010 year.I am freshing it up right now waiting on the heads to be better sent out to get the cross sectional area opened up more to get the RPM's up another 800 RPM.

IMG_0441.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0443.JPG

IMG_0444.JPG

IMG_0445.JPG

IMG_0446.JPG

IMG_0448.JPG

IMG_0447.JPG

-
Back