Who can tell if these are Heddman 70850's?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys,

theres a guy just around the corner from me who wants to get rid of his hedmans for LA smallblocks. he had them on his challenger, and says that all he knows is that they are small block e-body headers (i asked him for the part number but this is all he knew)...I know there are some on here who use the heddmans 70850 and they work with 4 speed and power steering (which is why i want them) but i need to identify these as the 70850's for sure...I checked the applications on the heddman site for challengers and it showed up as 70850's as well, and the pics match these ones as well, but from anyone who actually runs these headers if you could confirm for me that would be great. thanks....here are the pics
driver side
Fulldriverside1.jpg

passenger side
Passengersidefull1.jpg

HedmanStamping1.jpg

Lowerpartofpassside1.jpg

mshred,
Can you go look at them again? Hedman and Cyclone both always stamped the part number at the bottom of the header near the collector. I sold, and used, HP parts for many years.
steve

thanks for the advice...I havent gone to look at them yet, these are just some pictures he sent me...Would the number be on both headers near the collectors, or just one or the other...Im pretty darn sure they are the ones, and if the number is actually on them then all the better i can check to see if they really are...thanks for the advice

mshred,
Can you go look at them again? Hedman and Cyclone both always stamped the part number at the bottom of the header near the collector. I sold, and used, HP parts for many years.
steve

Do you know if headers from hedman come with the reducer for the ball and socket flange...On summit it says the headers come with these reducers, but the guy hasnt listed them with his add, so just wondering if hedman actually sells them with all the headers or only if specified.

thanks

-
Back