Who Drives their muscle mopars as Daily drivers?

-
Hey guys thanks for sharing the info...The state farm here wont let me drive the car anywhere and leave it anywhere with the agreed upon value as well (thats what i mean when i say daily driver- drive it everywhere and leave it everywhere like a regular car) and ive already haggled with two different agents...My car wont be in a locking garage either, which might pose a problem for me...sheesh this is annoying- either drive her sometimes and never let it leave your sight (classic insurance) or daily drive it and if something happens no agreed value and screwed over...oh the choices in life lol

I drive my truck now but I was driving the Dart every day for 3 years. I am insured through Infinity. I pay $1700 a year for it and a 05 Neon.

024.jpg

I drive my truck now but I was driving the Dart every day for 3 years. I am insured through Infinity. I pay $1700 a year for it and a 05 Neon.

did you have an agreed upon value with insurance?

Shred,

My secondary vehicle, a '74 Ramcharger has become my daily driver. I'm beginning to like it, lol! Everyone gets the F out of my way. The body work 'aint done yet so it's four different colors and vibrates the next car at a stoplight so bad they can't talk on the cellphone, lol! The front bumper was welded out of 5/16" steel and resembles a cow catcher. The rear bumper is 1/4 plate steel, and the entire truck sits on 33x12.5 tires. I was thinking of having "Eat Me" lettered on the front bumper and "You Should Have Had a V8" on the rear bumper. :snakeman:

For obvious reasons, I have liability only and it costs me a whole 8$ a month, lol! It's good to be over forty :-D :read2:

The front bumper was welded out of 5/16" steel and resembles a cow catcher.

You got a pic? I want to see this hog rammer! LOL

yea sounds pretty funny...i love my current daily driver..got er for 350 bucks 1993 suzuki swift costs 26 bucks to fill up and gets AMAZING gas mileage...its the ugliest thing in the world (already had a group of chicks laugh at me an my friends hoppin in at the mall lol) but it gets the job done...as far as my policy goes for the scamp, after the work im puttin in her, i want agreed upon value for insurance.....i guess ill just have to see what happens when its actually time to put her on the road

Hold on... Let me find a pic.. Lol! Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult came on...My friends call my truck...... Orangezilla!

Nice beast Ramcharger....I want to look for an older dodge truck for me next driver when my suzuki pukes out...mind you though it will be hard to beat the little japanese 1.3 litres gas mileage lol...

anybody else daily driving their mopar muscle and would care to share what insurance they use?

I drive my 73 dart sport all the time in the summer when I am not running my tow truck for business. I built it for that purpose and the sticker in the quarter windows say it all...NOT PERFECT BUT FUN! It has a 440 10.2 comp 292 509 cam full exhaust and street tires. If I have to run an errand and its either the wifes mini van or the Dart, the Dart gets the nod every time. I can not drive it into parking ramps though...It sets off every car alarm in the ramp! The insurance is an agreed upon full coverage policy that runs all year long because of pricing. I Did a summer policy with limited miles and storage policy for winter but the price was about the same and on select nice spring or fall days I could not drive it because of the storage insurance. This year I drove My wreck till the first snow fall wich was on the last day of November! And if we have an early spring I will be out before all my cruising and Drag Racing friends! You can see pics of the wreck under my profile...too large to post here according to the fatal error!:angry7:

I drive my 73 dart sport all the time in the summer when I am not running my tow truck for business. I built it for that purpose and the sticker in the quarter windows say it all...NOT PERFECT BUT FUN! It has a 440 10.2 comp 292 509 cam full exhaust and street tires. If I have to run an errand and its either the wifes mini van or the Dart, the Dart gets the nod every time. I can not drive it into parking ramps though...It sets off every car alarm in the ramp! The insurance is an agreed upon full coverage policy that runs all year long because of pricing. I Did a summer policy with limited miles and storage policy for winter but the price was about the same and on select nice spring or fall days I could not drive it because of the storage insurance. This year I drove My wreck till the first snow fall wich was on the last day of November! And if we have an early spring I will be out before all my cruising and Drag Racing friends! You can see pics of the wreck under my profile...too large to post here according to the fatal error!:angry7:

That sounds like a great policy...what insurance company are you with? thats how mines gonna be fun but not perfect, so its gonna be a daily driver...i wanna drive the wheels off my scamp, but dont want something to happen to it and lose money on it

Nice truck ramcharger! Is that one with the roof that comes of to make it a vert? My friend had one like that. It was a cool truck to cruse around in.

Nice truck ramcharger! Is that one with the roof that comes of to make it a vert? My friend had one like that. It was a cool truck to cruse around in.

Yep, top comes off. It weighs 325 pounds I think. I can get it off myself but not back on myself, lol. I wish I had a giant shop with a winch to yank the top off on nice days. 8)

Nice beast Ramcharger....I want to look for an older dodge truck for me next driver when my suzuki pukes out...mind you though it will be hard to beat the little japanese 1.3 litres gas mileage lol...

Yeah, it's not what some would call "easy on gas". :-D It does haul *** for what it is though..... Looking forward to finishing the body work.

STATE FARM doesnt sell agreed upon value insurance they tell you stated value is the same thing and its not.

I have Grundy on the duster,lets just say if anything happens to it, i'll be collecting a lot of money...

-
Back